O N E

Hey guys!

I am writing a new fanfic Tom Riddle!

It kinda sucks right now, because this is my first book, as I keep on writing, I will be making few changes and edits to each chapter to make it better for you guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE

Ana's POV

I have been waiting for so long to go to Hogwarts. Ever since Grindelwald, my father tried to gain the elder wand, things got out of hand. I wonder what will happen to Professor Dumbledore when he sees me.
During my time in Diagon Alley, I brought all my books for the classes I take at Hogwarts. I will be the only fifth year student transferring to Hogwarts.

As I walked on to the Hogwarts Express, all the compartments have been filled up except for one. There was a boy with dark black hair, striking features. This skin is paler than fresh snow.
"Can I sit here? There is no available compartments."
"Yes" he said with his icy, cold voice
When sitting I closely looked at the book he was reading. Hmmm the "Dark Arts"
He looked up at me and said" Stop annoying me!"
"What is your name" I said immediately smirking at his outburst.
"Why should I tell my name to a filthy mudblood" he said while grimacing.
Without thinking, I raised my wand to his neck and said" You should be careful of what you say, I could kill you right now" I said with fury. Out of nowhere he started to laugh. I was going to say something but the train has come to a stop, I grabbed my belongings and ran out. Thinking to my self, how dare he ruin the name of Grindelwald. I shall get him soon and he will beg for mercy. All my anger washed away once I have entered into Hogwarts. The place was magical, flying ghosts, floating candles, and feasts!

Here is the sorting hat!

Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!

Alas the song had finished, everyone, mostly the first years were talking in excitement.

"QUIET DOWN" said Dumbledore while waiting for them.
"We are excited to see new students attend Hogwarts, each and everyone of you will be sorted into a house, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin, we may now begin," said Headmaster Dippet.

.....

FITZ, HARRY
He slowly walked up the mount. He jumped once the hat talked.
GRYFFINDOR! Yelled the hat
Moments later Dumbledore yelled my name
GRINDELWALD, ANN
Everyone grew silent even the boy who laughed at me. I slowly walked down the aile while smirking. I love how everyone fears me. Alas the Sorting Hat spoke.

Ahhh a Grindelwald. I have heard about your dad, very cunning and dark.
I see a brave side of you, could be a Gryffindor, perhaps a Hufflepuff with the loyalty, intelligent as a Ravenclaw. You have a dark past maybe too dark for hufflepuff. Ahh you will be great in....

SLYTHERIN!

The Slytherin table cheered on, as I walked by, Dumbledore smiled at me and I genuinely smiled back. He was content. I sat next to a handsome boy with trifling blonde hair. Front of was the boy from the train. He looked at me, trying to figure me out. I laughed at this, no one will know me as well as my dead mother.

"Welcome to the best house, my name is Abraxas Malfoy" said the blonde boy.
I smiled, "Hello, I am Ann Grindelwald."
I turned to the boy from the train and said," and you are?"
"Tom, Tom Riddle." He said with confident.
He immediately said "blood status" I laughed saying " If you knew my father, you would know that I am a pureblood and that I can crush you mudblood."
My response made him grew furious and said darkly, " You do NOT want to get on my bad side Grindelwald."
" I am not scared of you Riddle." I said back with the same dark voice.
We all ate silently until we got into our dorms. I sighed as I flopped on my bed. It was my first day and I officially made an enemy and a friend.

_______________________________
Please give me feedback and if you want more, favourite my story!
Please heart, comment and share!
Thank you :)