The "torture" begains

Connor woke up in a dark cave strapped down to the wall naked  , he could not believe his luck first mission and he gets striped down to nothing! He was in a small circular room with a arched door way and in that door way was a xenomorph drone , but it was different it had sex organs insight (for all you perves, I'm looking right at you readers :3) the xeno seemed to have sheded her armerd layer for a more softer appearance, as she slowly crawled over , the marine's marine stood at attention. The xeno bent down and started giving him a handy as another one rushed in and started straddling the face of one of his fellow marines . It felt so strange two fingers on each side. He quickly climaxed on to her face, mouth, and chest. Then she ran off along with the one that was straddling the man's face. "Dame, that bitch humped my face," said the man! "Names Stavetsavar, or Steve , what's yours,"  Connor told him , then four xenomorphs launched at Connor, the largest bent down and started sucking his rock the two others made him finger them ,while the smallest shoved her privates in his face and was forced to oraly assault her deph's. Then the largest rises and slams down on to his rock. Steve is doing a xenomorph in the ass who is getting  fucked by her tail ( the blade has fallen off during the shedding processes) then everyone climaxed except for the one banging her self who was still going strong. Then before Connor passes out, he hears a voice in his head. "We can't hide them forever, she's watching us more and more carefully." Another speaks "then we move them." Then Connor blacks out . Love all of you guys please fallow this story so you can stay updated.
Sadly wattpad said it was to explicit, so I had to change the wording.