Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Life with Jack is great. I mean... When he's here.
It's been 7 months since I gave birth to my precious Landon James and Juliet Lea. They're both very quiet and really don't cry very often. They're perfect and I'm almost able to go a full night without waking up! Sadly Jack was gone the first 4 months due to Magcon.. But then their singing career blew up and Magcon slowly died off... But they are having so much fun with life right now. But because they're out having fun, I'm stuck here at home, trying to figure out how I'm going to get through college and be a teen mom. I've pretty much raised these two kids on my own.

That's not so say Jack doesn't help because he does. All the time. It's just... How can I say this? He doesn't even know his own kids like a dad should. It's not like I totally hate their tours, I just strongly dislike them. I miss Jack and I miss family time with him. He comes home once a month for 3 days and when he is home, he's at the studio producing songs or busy writing new songs with JJ, or hanging with the "guys".

Today he just got home and I was laying on my bed with the two kids in front of me. I was playing peekaboo with them, and each time they got scared. I love playing with them. I decided to play some music for them so I put their favorite nursery rhymes on while they giggled uncontrollably. Jack came in just wearing basketball shorts and lied down with me. He kissed my cheek.

"What the hell are you listening to?"

"Head, shoulders, knees and toes."

"Why not play my music." He reached at my laptop and put Flights on.

"No!!" I tried to get his hand off but it was too late. The kids started crying when their favorite song was suddenly gone. "Great. Thanks Jack. That's why I was playing that song. They don't like your music."

"Why the hell don't they? Don't you play it for them? So they know their own father?"

"Jack of course I try! God! Don't act like I don't do anything. I have a whole routine and it's really hard to adjust when you just come back and try to worm your way back into it."

"What the fuck Lizzy?? I'm your boyfriend you shouldn't have to adjust to me! What's wrong with you??"

Soon our conversation escalated to screaming.

"ME? What's wrong with me?? Oh I don't know? I'm a single teenage mother raising twins in college."

"You're not a single mother! You have me!" The look on his face was so sad. But it was true.

"Barely. God Jack you're never here. You are not present in their lives. I show them your picture and they don't know who the hell you are!"

"Maybe because you don't show them enough!"

"Get the hell out of my house! I fucking hate you!"

"Wait baby no! I'm sorry I understand how hard this is for you and-" I cut him off.

"No you don't! Get out! I'm doing fine without you! I don't need you!"

I pushed him out the door. When he wouldn't leave, I tried hitting him. I tried to keep myself from looking at his pained look. But eventually he left. I shut the door to my room and fell against it, crying.

My mom knocked on my door but I just couldn't face her. I couldn't face anyone.

Did I say we were doing great? Right... That was a total lie.

Damn sorry if this was horrible. It's been a while since I wrote good quality stuff. Bear with me while I get into this again. (: tell me what you think!