Running Into Strangers At 3 A.M.

Y/N PoV:
I was a restless soul, people don't seem to understand that. Being an eighteen year old female it could be dangerous walking around this late at night but I got so much on my mind, it's crazy. I had in my head phones, listening to Drake Doing It Wrong, lost in my own little world thinking about my ex girlfriend. It was crazy to think we broke up, but she was crazy. She was also crazy beautiful, but at the end of the day j couldn't handle all the negativity and we crumbled under the pressure. Thus concluded our relationship.

As I was getting to the chorus, I felt my body collide with another strong body. It immediately made me fall down, thumping my butt. "Ow." We both say in unison, we both looked up and I felt my breath hitch. Her green eyes were amazing, they were so pure, so, gorgeous. "I'm sorry." We both say, I chuckled it off before standing up, offering my hand to her. She graciously accepted it.

"I'm so sorry." She said when she stood to meet my eye level. I waved her off. "Are you crazy? It was totally my fault I was looking at my phone and not paying attention." I replied with a casualty tone. Speaking of my phone I looked down to see the screen was shattered. "Shit." I mumbled and the beautiful stranger must've hear because she looked down at my phone as well. "I'm so sorry." I just shook my head picking up my phone.

"Don't worry, not your fault." She just gulped looking down at her feet. I heard my tummy rumble and she looked up to my (y/e/c) eyes. "Some one is hungry." She stated and my stomach answered for me grumbling again. "Allow me to take you to breakfast as an apology for breaking your phone." She says to me with a soft smile. She looks so beautiful when she smiles. "Sure...?" I answer her with a question, waiting for her to tell me her name. "Lauren. Lauren Jauregui."

"Hi, Lauren, I'm (Y/N)." I say to her as we walk into the little cafe that happened to be right next to us. We sat at a random booth and fell into an awkward silence. "So, (Y/N), how old are you?" She questioned me and I lick my lips replying. "18. And you?" I responded with, she smiles. "19." I nod. The waitress quickly came take our orders, me ordering just a simple black coffee and her ordering pancakes and milk.

"Why'd you just get coffee? I'm paying." She stated and I shrugged. "Because I can. Next question." I smirked. "Okay, why was a beautiful girl like you walking around at 3 A.M.?" She questioned and I shrug. "Couldn't sleep, and you?" I questioned right back. "To get away." Was all she said and I grew a little curious and a lot of worried. "From what?" I questioned curiously.

"The world." Was all she said and I gave her a weird look. Before I could press on the with the conversation our waitress returned with our food and drinks. I decided to drop. Lauren now had a glum look on her face and I felt horrible for her. I don't know why she wanted to escape, but I prayed she did. Just to see those green eyes happy, even though I know I won't see them.

"Are you in trouble?" I asked once the waitress walked away, she shook her head no. I raised an eyebrow. "Then why are you escaping?" "You ever have so many people looking up to you and you can't let any of them down because you know that it would kill them?" She asked me and I nodded. I was the star of my basketball team and people expected great things from me. "Yeah, but it's okay if you let them down, you know that, right?" It was all I said and she smiled a sad smile. "Sometimes." She finished her meal before looking at the time. "I have to go, it was lovely meeting you (Y/n)!" She exclaimed throwing $30 on the table.

She rushed out the door quickly. "Well then." Was all I said before leaving the money on the table walking out after her. I found myself walking home disappointed that I didn't get more time with the beautiful stranger. I know I was being stupid cause she could've been dangerous, but she's beautiful. Dangerously beautiful. I couldn't get those gorgeous green eyes out my mind.

As I made it home I quickly found myself fast asleep dreaming about the dangerously beautiful stranger I met at 3 A.M.

A/N:
Soooo this is a You/Lauren Jauregui fic and I hope you'd like it. She's like my queen so I had to do it. Comment, Vote, Follow, and stay beautiful. P.S. This is a one shot.