"What do y-you want from me." I stutterted.

He chuckled and backed off. Suddenly he slapped my cheek.

"Shit." I gasped and felt a sharp pain in my side, he kicked me. Then he grabbed a fistful of my hair and brought me up to look at him.

He smiled brightly and roughly kissed me.

Just leave me alone.

He patted my head and walked off.

Well this is starting off to be a beautiful day.

¤

I heard the keys jingling. I've been binge watching netflix and drowning my sorrows in pizza, ice cream and sour patch kids in the living room.

While channing and august went to look for new rugs. Why? I dont know.

I pretended to be asleep. "Help me with this bag?" I heard her ask channing. They came in and closed the door.

Channing probably saw me asleep and paused netflix.

After they got everything all packed up they sat down together and watched soccer.

"Channing can you help me with this." I heard her say.

"Yeah sure." I heard some rearranging.

I heard a clip. Was she seriously asking him to clip in her bra?

"Thanks." She said slowly and I heard a silence. Then a kissing noise.

I knew this would happen. I'm always right.

"August I'm sorry I can't do this. I love my girlfriend."

Hmph.

"Can we just try?" She asked and I heard more kissing noises.

I stirred in my sleep to signal I was waking up and I heard August go back to her room and channing trying to act like nothing happened.

I see and heard everything in this house, don't hide shit from me.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw all the food on me and the chair and saw channing watching tv.

"Hey." I croaked.

"We got the rugs."

I nodded "Did anything else happen while I was asleep?"

"Nope. Why?" He said nervously.

"I just had a bad dream about you and August doing something without me knowing, but that would never happen, right?" I fake smiled.

"Yeah because I love you." He kissed my forehead and went to our room.

I glared at him behind his back. Soon I was greeted with silence. Which is never good.

Does channing even love me?

Does he still love dixon or August?

Has he cheated on me before?

Why can't my rapist just leave me alone.

This is why I hate being alone. When Im alone theres silence, and when theres silence I tend to think a lot.

Needing to clear my head I went ti the kitchen to find sometging to eat.

I looked through the fridge, why do we always run out of snacks? Well we have beer, one bottle couldn't hurt right?

I got one from thr pack and started watching gossip girl. Then I got another beer, then another, then another.

My sight became blurry and the last thing I saw was Blair on the tv.

Channing pov

"Anna which one should I wear to my meeting tomorrow this or-" I saw her passed out on the couch with now empty glasses on her and a empty beer bottles sprawled everywhere.

"Fuck." I took the glasses and wine off of her.

What the fuck I didn't even know we owned that much wine.

I stared at her. Gosh she's so beautiful. I can't believe August kissed me, I can't believe I let her.
This can't happen again. I love Anna too much. But I can't tell her either, what if she breaks up with me? Im so whipped.

Fed up with my thoughts, I shook Anna till she woke.

"Huh?" She said still processing what was going on.

She sounded adorable. "Wake up babe." I said.

"I'm tired." She started closing her eyes.

"No Anna, if you sleep now you're not gonna be able to sleep at night."

"Okay mom." She stuck her tounge out.

She moved her stuff and patted for me to sit down next to her.

I sat down and put my arm around her. "So I was thinking." I started.

"That's never good." She teased.

I rolled my eyes. "On our way to drop August off at the airport tomorrow maybe we could stop for dinner after."

She furrowed her eyebrows as if she was thinking about something.

"She's going back tomorrow? Like f-for good?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied slowly. "But yes? To the dinner thing."

"Yes." She smiled and kissed my cheek. "And put back gossip girl!"

"Ugh." I groaned.

-

"Babe I'm gonna stop by the store really quick, you want anything?" Anna yelled opening the front door.

"We need paper towels." I responded boredly and she went out.

I slowly closed my eyes and opened them because of a rustling sound.

I looked next to me and saw August, only in her bra and panties.

Lord help me.

"A-august what are you doing." I stuttered, trying to keep my eyes above chest level.

"You know I used to love walking around naked in the house." She said seductively.

Fuck.

"Maybe you should g-go put some clothes on."

"Why are you with Joanna." She whispered.

I raised an eyebrow "Because I love her." I said an a 'duh' tone.

"I meant." She said. "Why are you with her, when you could be with me?" And batted her eyelashes.

She started lifting up my shirt. "August stop." I tried to grab her hands but she took my hands and put them on her chest.

"I know you find me attractive." She smirked and massaged her 'apples' with my hands.

I was frozen for a moment. Then she brought her lucious lips onto mine.

Before I knew what she was doing she slowly slid her cold hands in my pants, that was the last straw.

I pretended to be into it and she wrapped her legs around my torso. I brought her to her bedroom and lied her down on her bed and whispered "You're a slut."

The look on her face was priceless.

I closed the door and went to my room, satisfied with myself.

-

Okay so sorry I haven't updated with a while but Im making it u to you guys with two chapters :)