Chap 9 cont.

*TEXTING*

T - Hey , love I'm so ready for graduation tomorrow,are you? I'm a little nervous about walking across that stage though. 

S- Theres nothing to be worried about , you'll do fine honey!  What are you doing ?  I'm bored out of my mind. Wanna come over for a few minutes , my parents are not home and won't be for another 30 minutes! ♡ 

T -  I wish I could... My parents invited some of our relatives over tonight for a little family celebration / graduation party. But hey I would love it if you can come over to. There's no one coming whos my age, there is but there boys and maybe even during dessert or playing games we could sneek off from the party.Do a little playing ourselves! In my room ;) 

5 mins later*

S- My parents said that I could even spend the night too. If you wanted me to.  I have sneeking around with you. ♡

T- So that's a yes then? 

S- Yes it is :) I'll be over around 5 yes?

T- 5 is great love! Oh and hey were something sexy but not to sexy because I want my best friend / girlfriend to be looking good. Just watch out for my cousins though, they probably will want to hook up with you cause your so DAMN gorgeous and so very sweet! 

S- alright, but I only have the hots for you so no need to be jealous babe! You have to stop texting me so I can go and make myself pretty for you and you know that takes me a while.  :) 

T- Okay, I'll see you later baby! ♡ 

•○●•○●

As I wasn't supposed to go downstairs, because of my family not letting me help setup. I yelled from the stairs, "Mom, SHERRI'S COMING OVER LATER, IS THAT ALRIGHT!? 

NO RESPONSE! 

"DAD, SHERRIS COMING OVER TO KEEP ME COMPANY LATER.  OKAY?

"YEA, THAT'S FINE HONEY! SHE'LL LOVE OUR FAMILY!

"YEAG OUR DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY YOU MEAN!  LAUGHING LOUDLY back to my room. 

VOte. Comment .  Favorite.  Love you #fostanators. 

Only have 3 chapters left then a new story coming in August so be on the lookout!