Day 2

Dear dumb diary,
So today my mum decided too clean the house.....sometimes I wonder about her decisions or if she is just doing it to torture me. Anyway so my dad ended up painting my brothers room ( my mum wasn't to happy about that) so.... Dumb diary as I was saying he decided to paint my brothers room and my mum was SOOOOOOOOO angry I think China even heard her yelling. Lol.
Whole my dad was painting and my mum was cleaning my brother and I built a "bounce" in our house. Here's how it started....
'Mum can I have my mattress'
' no why would you want to have your mattress off of your bed you weirdo girl, stop being a crazy poo'
' um.. Well I want the mattresses to jump on (i knew that she would disapprove of this but I thought that I should give it a try anyway) and also mother why did you call me a poo? Do I stink today or something?'
'Weeeeelllllllll.... I suppose you could whilst I am cleaning your room and have a little. Onnce around'
'Mum when I ask you two questions I expect you to answer both of them not just one you silly berry nut.'
' MUM'
'WHAT! DONT YOU EVER YELL AT ME LIKE THAT MISSY POO'
'Why did you call me poo again'
' I thought that I might be nicer to you today, would like me to call you your usual nickname s#*!'
' no I suppose poo would be fine thanks mum'
Than it was my brothers turn to ask for the mattress but he didn't have to. I knew I should have asked second.
'ACTUALLY BRIANNA WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR BROTHERS AND MY MATTRESS AS WELL' she screamed over the vacume cleaner.
'You could have said that when I asked you'
Anyway so then we ended up I pulling apart the couch and jumping all over the house with bouncy tunes pumping in the background..........boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing.....................anyway that was my Boring Sunday.
Bye dumb diary 💗