Found You

I was currently hiding in the upstairs closet, my loonie ex-boyfriend was coming up the stairs, I could hear the wooden steps creaking, whispering for me to keep quiet.

You should have left his crazy ass alone Will, but no, you always think with your dingaling! My conscious chastised. I did get myself into this situation, but who wouldn't fall for the olive tanned skin and his muscle tone, sounds conceited I know.

We broke up two years ago, he has been stalking me ever since. When I moved, he found me, changed my number and disconnected from my family, he found me. I thought it was over, I never heard from him again, but I should have known, it was never over with him.

When he broke in, my house alarm sounded, I just had to stay hidden until the cops came. I pushed myself deeper into the corner of the closet, holding in ragged breaths. Where's Narnia when you need it?

I gripped the curtain rod I had as protection, my knuckles becoming ghost white. "You know I'm going to find you, I always find you, It's like I can, smell you." He said eerily close, taking a whiff of the air. I didn't make a sound then, I could hear my heart beating in my ears like bass drums. Boom. Boom. Boom. It got so loud that I thought my chest was going to explode. Maybe he could hear it too, because before I knew it, I was being snatched up. The last thing I saw was the jagged knife smiling before it punctured me. The last thing I felt were his dry, chapped lips on mine and relief through my bones when I heard freeze.

***
Yaass hunneyy, my first gay one shot ever and if you want it to be continued as another part it will. I am talking request so feel free to comment any you have, private message me or put some on my little wattpad wall. Until next time suuckkaas ;)
P.S. not all of the shorts will be like this one, some will be happy, some sweet, some sad, just depends.