Valkyrie and Saracen

WARNING:

Bit of sexual activity happening in this chapter, but not a lot I promise ;)

Valkyrie grinned when she saw Saracen waiting for her outside her house. She waved and jogged up to him just as the Bentley drove away.
"Hey," she said.
"Hi Val," Saracen replied, his hands going to her waist, and he started nuzzling her neck.
"Saracen, not here," she breathed. She heard him sigh in annoyance. "Let's go inside," she said, and felt Saracen smile. She felt his hand on her back as they walked through the door, and as soon as she heard it click shut, Saracen pulled her close. He started kissing her neck and Valkyrie moaned with pleasure as Saracen's hands started exploring her body, inching their way underneath her jacket. Her fingers got lost in his hair and she smashed her lips to his. Their tongues battled for dominance and Valkyrie broke away, gasping for breath. Saracen looked into her eyes and spoke.
"How did it go with Avril?" He asked.
"You already know," she answered and he smiled.
"Why don't you say we take this upstairs?" He asked, and Valkyrie grinned.
"Sure."

Valkyrie flopped down on the bed, lying on her back as Saracen leaned over her.
"What about Skulduggery?" Saracen asked.
"Don't worry about Skulduggery," Valkyrie replied. "I only want you."
Saracen smirked, and his hands were on her hips, and his lips were locked on hers again. Her fingers found their way to his hair, and she felt content.

This was what she wanted, to be with Saracen. This was what she needed.

And there you have it!!! Another fanfic finished! I'm really sad that this is over, because I had a lot of fun writing it with Karma. I hope you guys had fun reading it!!!

And now for shoutouts:

snowdropofthevalley
ValkyrieCain2121
such-an-english-girl
celine0243
justrockzyxxx
Raelynn_Meriette
alexandra1055
skullduggeryvalkyrie
@Emer134502
Valkyrie1000
Rosalyn-Rage

Sorry if I missed anyone. :)

Last but definitely not least:

Valkyrie_Cain22
Thank you for being the most amazing friend and the best bae in the entire world. You have literally saved me from my life and for that I owe you so much. Thanks for sticking with me for so long and I love you so much! Thank you for being my best friend!!!! :D

Guys if you haven't already, go and follow Valkyrie_Cain22

And that my amazing readers, just about covers it!! :)
Thank you all for sticking with me throughout this story and don't forget to check out my new story called 'Secrets'
There will be a sequel to that story as well so stay tuned.

I just realised how long this authors note is so I'm gonna sign off.
Bye everyone!!!!

Bella and Karma xx