Chapter One

The black haired male sat across the nursing room finishing off the paint on his finger nails. After he had finished, he stared at his project with a gleam of excitement. Saniwa-sama will surely think I'm prettier after this, he thought to himself as he grew a smile on his face.

By the nursing room's door, Yasusada watched silently as his comrade pampered himself before the challenging battle tomorrow. Saniwa had told them that the mission will be the hardest that they have ever encountered. Regardless of how difficult it was, the swords were all pumped up for it, except Yasusada in which his head was still in a worried state.

A healer, who first sat attentively at his table, stood up and walked to the black hair man. They exchanged a few pleasantries and talked for a while. Not long later, the man stood up, bowed to the healer and headed towards the door.

Yasusada, who apparently did not want to be seen by him, hid from his sight immediately and watch as he exited the room. The blue kimono man gave a long sigh after he managed to keep himself out of the man's view.

He did not know why but a part of him was worried; worried that something might happen to his saniwa and worst, his comrade. He could not just sit there and wait for it happen, right? And there was something weird about that man, a man going by the name of Kashuu...He seemed awfully familiar and close to him...

Yasudasa was worried so much about Kashuu's wellbeing that he could not get some proper sleep that night. He was filled in so much fear and anxiety, that he had never experienced before. Kashuu, whom he had only met for several months, felt like a friend from a thousand years, and someone he did not want to lose. It was a first to him, feeling this type of sensuality towards another person.

Mornin came by pretty fast in Yasudasa's opinion. He was awoken by the sound of feet rushing left and right around the room next door. The saniwa is up early today, isn't she, he thought to himself as he slip out of bed and got himself ready.

As he came out of his room, shutting the door behind him shut, he was greeted by a coarse voice. "Morning..."

Yasusada turned around and in front of him stood a figure he recognized easily. Kashuu.

"So, you ready yet? Saniwa's going to have a briefing in the living room..." he said non-chalently.

Unable to pick up the right words, Yasusada only replied with a short "Yea..."

"Want to walk together to the room?"

"S-sure..."

They walked on the wooden floor, making a few creaking sounds in between. The atmosphere around them was quiet and suttle, that it made Yasusada uncomfortable. He wanted to start a conversation with the man in front of him, but he was at a complete lost of words.

"Nervous?" Kashuu said bringing an end to their tranquility as he observed the timid male figure from the back of his shoulders.

"Yea, kinda..."

Kashuu gave a short laugh. "Well, it's probably like the other battles we faught before. We gotten stronger anyways so it won't be a problem I guess..."

How could he say that without a pinch of fear?

At that very moment, the man behind him stopped in his tracks and turned to Yasusada with a smile on his face. Surprised by his sudden facial expression, Yasusada felt his heat beating faster. The male in front of him might look like he's just smiling but to him, it felt as if a sudden warm feeling shivered down his spine.

Kashuu was just about to open his mouth when suddenly a voice called out their names from nearby. It was their saniwa.

"Ah, lets go. We can't leave saniwa alone can we?" Kashuu said as he grabbed the other male's arm and pulled him along till they reached the doors of the living room. But instead of opening the doors, Kashuu turned to the beautiful male in front of him.

"Lets leave the chatting for after the mission okay? Promise me you'll come home alive, so I can still talk to you..." he held out his pinky insisting on a pinky swear. "Ora ora ora..."

Yasudasa touched by his words, joined his pinky with his and gave a smile. "Ora ora ora..." he said confidently as if the fear from his body was washed away completely.