Background

The heirs are 17, and will be turning 18 in 3 months. The future of the company rests on their shoulders.

But....

After Lani's promiscuous ways and party lifestyle gets shared among her family from the media, she is sent off to correctional school.

Only thing is, Nikolai Rinaldi, the heir of the chain of luxury resorts and arch rival of Lani, has been sent off to the school too. For unknown reasons.

Quote from book:

"Lani..." Orsi's voice hissed at me.

"What do you want?" I was too busy fixing my make up for a night out to worry about his domineering self.

"Look." I turned my attention from the mirror to his Iphone, that was thrust way too close to my face.

I peered at the picture of the teenage girl who's head was tilted back as one male sucked on her neck and another poured a shot down her throat. She was clearly gone. She was clearly me.

The site was some low profile Hollywood wanna-be info site.

"O..." I glanced his way nervously.

I knew I was wrong to go out and party with Stace.

I tried to lessen the blow with my twin puppy dog look, but nothing could save me from this.

"You're done." He grunted.
So much for my back up.

Orsi yanked me after him as he walked to the movie room. I was more like dragged. My parents were sitting, watching a comedy.

"Snitches get stitches." I tried to whisper to him in one last plea.

"Thots get caught." He responded back.

"Parents." He tossed the phone to them. I thought my mom would've caught it, but my dad did.
Shfu...

"What is this...?" He questioned before he looked at the picture. His eyes narrowed at the picture and then glanced my way, then back to the picture, and then my way.

I watched in silence as the dragon awoke. He stood up, took one more glance at the phone, before launching it at the wall. It crashed in pieces. He's pissed. "ROOM NOW."