Chapter 4

So a new update. Please enjoy (sorry if the characters are a bit OOC >.<'). Paul and Dawn's ages are like 15 and 16 (pretend that's there age :) though making Paul as dense as Ash seems amusing to me XD)~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LINE BREAKER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Dawn (Dawn's POV)...

"Paul! Paul where are you?" I called out but I didn't get any response. How could Ash do something like that? How could he stoop so low and attack Paul just because he didn't receive an answer?! I shook my head. I actually thought I knew who Ash really was, a kind gentle, loving trainer, who always protects his Pokemon and will help others when they need it. Why would he attack Paul? I use to have a crush on Ash, his personality and his ambition, I loved it...until I met the real Paul.

FLASHBACK~

I was walking into the forest with Piplup, gathering twigs for the fire. I wonder how can I get Ash's attention? Then I suddenly heard a noise. I looked over a bush and saw that it was only Ash's jerk of a rival Paul. Great I'll be lucky if he doesn't see me. Seems like he's abusing his Pokemon again... Piplup and I were both going to give Paul a piece of our mind when I realized that he wasn't training his Pokemon, or maybe he was, but not in his usual way. There was a huge lake in front of Paul and most of his Pokemon have dove in for a swim.

"Ok, who's ready to have a bath?" Paul asked. I noticed Paul had a water type Pokemon with him. I checked my PokeDex to see what kind of Pokemon it was. 'Gastrodon, the sea slug Pokemon. Gastrodon evolves from Shellos and has two different appearances. The East Gastrodon is blue and green, the West Gastrodon is pink and brown. It is a ground and water type pokemon' (A/N dont judge me I had no idea how the pokedex info thingy works TT^TT, gomen).

"A Gastrodon, huh?" I whispered to myself. I then looked back at Paul and saw he started bathing Torterra first. I thought Torterra was a ground type and water was going to hurt him. I was going to say something, but when I looked over at Torterra's face, he didn't look like he was in pain. In fact he looked happy. Paul used Gastrodon's water gun to help him clean Torterra. When I looked over the rest of Paul's Pokemon, they all looked happy. Finally Paul was done. He can be nice after all. It seemed like his Pokemon were asking him to swim with them, or something like that. Just then Paul started taking of his clothing. His back was turned to me, but it was still kind of...hot. Ur, Dawn what are you saying?! You love Ash remember? I shook my head and was about to leave when Paul proceeded to take off his pants, and my mind went blank as I stared at him. WhEN HAVE I STARTED TURNING INTO A PERVERT?!?! I mean it's not a big deal, right? I always see Ash and Brock with no shirt on when we go swimming, so how is this any different? I realized Paul was wearing swimming trunks under his pants, and I was kind of disappointed. Ok I seriously have a problem, now. I watched as Paul dived into the lake and swim with his Pokemon. He didn't command them to attack or anything, they were all so calm and relaxed. Some of his Pokemon decided to nap while others were racing each other. I looked over at Paul again and, even though he didn't have a smile, he looked extremely relaxed and out of his comfort zone.

I decided to leave, seeing as I spent most of my time staring at Paul's body. Hey don't blame me, he looked hot. I started to think of my feelings towards Paul as I walked back. Piplup had gone to sleep but has also saw the change in Paul. I compared my feelings for Paul with my feelings for Ash. I must admit, I was biased. I only sided with Ash because I was in love with him, even though I had a feeling there was a side Paul wasn't showing to anyone. That's when I realized my feelings towards Paul and how Paul is actually a good person, he just never shows it to anyone, maybe because he didn't want others to pity him or think he was weak. No need to worry, I'll find a way to bring out that side of him so then other people won't judge him.

FLASHBACK (ENDS)~

"Paul, where the hell are you?" I shouted. It was getting dark and no sign of Paul. I decided it was time to head back, until I heard a faint sound, like a Pokemon or something. I ran towards the sound and found Weavile. Weavile, looked up and he seemed happy that he saw me. He pulled me towards a cave. In the cave was Paul, he seemed so weak and broken. The wounds from earlier seemed to have worsen, his face was red, and his breathing became shallow.

"Paul!" I ran towards his and felt his forehead. Oh my Arceus, he has a bad fever.

"Paul! Hey Paul, can you hear me?" I was starting to freak out when he didn't reply. "Paul, please answer me!" I started to cry. His condition was scaring me and I had no idea what to do.

"...awn..." I looked up and saw that his eyes were slowly opening.

"Paul!" I watched as he fully opened his eyes. Before he could say anything, I tackled him into a hug.

"Oh my god, I thought....you didn't reply....and" I couldn't stop crying.

"It...okay...I'm fine really." I looked up and quickly took care of his wounds. I ordered him to take off his shirt while I cleaned out the wounds that Ash has created along with several other wounds that seemed to have appeared while he was running into the forest. When I was through, I felt his forehead.

"Paul you need to stay here, or can you walk? We need to get you to the Pokemon Center." I watched as Paul struggled with getting up.

"Don't push yourself too hard. Why not just stay here until I get back?" I was about to leave when I heard Paul speak.

"No, really I'm fine. You have helped me a lot, and I'm grateful. I don't want to burden you with my problems. Let's just go." I watched as he struggled. What could I do? If I made him stay, he'd probably just leave. He is a stubborn idiot after all. I helped Paul as best as I could until we reached the Pokemon Center.

"Dawn! We were worried about you." Ash called as he ran towards us. When he saw me with Paul his mood changed bitterly. "What's he-"

"Hey is he ok?" Brock checked Paul's forehead. "This is not good. He has a very high fever. You did well in nursing his injuries Dawn, I'll take it from here."

"No, I got it." Paul seemed to have gone unconscious, yet he was kind of conscious since he was trying to hold his own weight.

"All he needs now is to go to the Pokemon Center." I felt Ash's gaze upon me but I ignored it. Why should I looked at him? Why should I accept his apology when it was Paul who he had hurt the most? Why should I call the person I thought I knew my 'friend' when he wouldn't even accept my decisions? Why should I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LINE BREAKER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah I made Dawn have some teenage hormones. I liked making her suffer through this, was kind of funny actully. Well now tell me what chu think comment and (please) vote.

~Blaze OUT o(^.^o)