ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 1

Ok another new book lol comment and vote and we'll see from there
PS the picture is of Milo

Today has been a really normal day. There wasn't even a warning bell of how awful today would be. Waking up in my two bedroom and of two bathrooms of a house I managed on my own paying bills and trying to find a job. But anyways I awoke just like any normal day without Peter my boyfriend by my side. It's pretty normal actually. See Peter doesn't have a job yet and he searches early in the morning and newspaper just to find one. He'd been my boyfriend for almost a year and I haven't told him I love him yet..... I'm planning on it today though. I smile at the thought. Getting dressed to cleaning the kitchen. I smiled once I saw how clean my counters where Peter is such a slob. After checking the kitchen I went to vacuuming the floor.

Of course this is where my day went to hell. In my own thought I was thinking on how to say I love you to the man you love. Maybe a romantic dinner ... no no that's to much money I'd be spending. Mhmm maybe just a ---- cutting out of my thoughts I thought I heard a ringing. Turning off the vacuum I waited to here the ringing again. Confirmed ringing had come from the kitchen. Locking the vacuum into place I went to the kitchen to the bar table as the ringing came from the chair. Looking down at the phone shaking my head at Peter forgetting his stuff yet again. I smiled as I grabbed his phone and answered it.

Before I could say anything a high pierced voiced echoed throughout my house coming from the phone. "Hey baby its Jill I know you probably wondering where I'm at but I'm sorry I've still haven't got my work here done at San Francisco news office...... But um I can't wait for you to get home I mean your my fiance for crying out loud I want you in my bed beside me and not some male your experiencing on. But anyways I love you ..... baby baby you there?" Before I could think I dropped the phone as it shattered on the floor pieces everywhere.

No way in hell I am going to let this stand. Tears sprung from my eyes as I wiped them furiously. How could he do this to me. The man who was suppose to live and cherish you to the end would do this. For gods sack I felt my heart being split into. I chuckled darkly. "So this is what it is like to have your heart broken." I said to myself figuring out where did I go wrong. I gave him everything he didn't really have much until he started to live with me. My eyes opened wide in shock. I bought everything that man has ever known. I bought him the phone, shoes, clothes, food, jewelry and more and this bitch had the nerve to manipulate me thinking he cared for me while his fucking fiance was on the sidelines. I shook my head. Mama didn't raise no fool. Getting up I ran into my room. Looking into his closet of clothes I gathered them all and threw them in the tub. Running towards my washer machine I was set on two missions.

Grabbing the bleach I quickly twisted the top and ran back into the bathroom and dumped it all over his clothes seeing already the pink faded color I smirked. Not feeling satisfied I grabbed the clothes and threw them out on my lawn. Grabbing his favorite Nike shoes and other shoes I placed them in front of his bleached clothes. Tears spilled I moved so fast I didn't know I was completely done with HIS stuff more like my stuff I bought him. I smiled wiping the tears away as I looked at my work.

Bleached clothes check, burnt shoes check, broken jewelry check, jackets cut up check, and finally broken hearted check. My smiled immediately wavered remembering one more mission. Grabbing a piece of paper I wrote Peter a note and placed it upon my front door already changed my locks. Dear Peter one thing I hate is a liar you used me for your own damn benefit and for what I don't know but what I do know by the time you read this I'll be speaking to your wife.... One thing you should have known about me Peter is when I first met you I told you was to never lie to me and to take my advice. Obviously you didn't. your shit I want picked up when I return.
Oh and PS . don't bother going into the house I've already changed my locks this is and forever will be goodbye.