'Prologue '

Monday, 2:36 a.m.

I can't sleep. And I think it's because of my mother. She has this illness that's very rare ,but yet deadly. I can cry myself everyday thinking about her. My boyfriend Is sometimes a buzz kill ,but he's a sweet type of person that buys you flowers when not asked. When, Your feeling fine but still confronts you. He makes you laugh during any situation. And sometimes.. that's a good thing...and sometimes it's not, and I go through so many hours and sometimes days wondering who am I? And what have I become over the years. I seem to not get a answer any time I ask myself that, but if I didn't get a answer then that means I still don't know yet... and I think it's time I found out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deat Readers,

It's silentrain55 here and I want to thank you for reading my more then one answer fan fiction. I think this story won't be a fan fiction for right now. So until then it's just a story. :D. I have No idea where I get the idea for this story ,but it's PG. 13. So be Cautioned on some language and or actions that happen. And if you can't handle gloomness I'd not reccommend this for you, but in the meantime you can always read my More then one answer Fan fiction. Thank you!. =)

                                                                                                                               Sincerly,

                                                                                                                                                Kim