Epilogue

My future becomes my present now.

   I feel grateful for my past; it's made me who I am today and I don't want to be someone else. I have everything I can be grateful for; my own house, job where I have my passion, my family and friends who always have my back and Valerie as my wife. Who else? My life is even more perfect than it really was.

   The last competition I won with my high school buddies made a big name for my high school and BVC, and on summer me and the BVC boys' team got the 2nd place for Nationals while Valerie and her girls' team got the 1st place.

   I work as a Biology teacher in my old high school and I also teach volleyball in BVC. Valerie works in a publishing office as an editor, she is sort of halfway to her dream of writing and publishing a book. Kim is in my high school, she's grown up to be a smart and pretty young lady, just like Valerie. Dad opens a mechanic shop and he starts his business from zero.

   It's been half a year since my wedding with Valerie. We had our own degrees. I got engaged with her on the third year of our study in university and I proposed her when I asked her out on a date in the coldest winter in Boston. I didn't know it was the coldest day but when we were together, it seemed that we warmed each other.

   My buddies are coming today in BVC when I'm teaching volleyball for kids. Valerie is pregnant, our child. The doctor said it was a boy and he predicted our boy will be born on March next year, in spring season. I don't know if I can be happier than now.

   I believe that if I hadn't had volleyball in my life, none of these great stuffs would have never happened to me.

The End.