"I know I am!" Sidney says, jumping me. "Guests are starting to arrive, not the guests of honor though, they always seem to run a little late." She tells me. She's wearing a simple, short black cocktail dress with red high heels.

"You look stunning as always Sid," I tell her, following her out to our open concept living room and dining room. There were a few people already here, Sidney's new friend and Sidney's boss Trevor. Trevor was nice, pretty handsom, but there was something that creeped me out about him, Sidney thought I was just being crazy. Trevor spotted me and made his way over while Sidney went to talk with her friend.

"Hey Hazel, you look great and so do you miss Chloe," he compliments me and when he starts talking to Chloe his voice became this high pitched sound that a lot of people do when talking to babies, but when he did it, it was extremely annoying. I had to keep myself from cringing.

"Thank you," I tell him, sounding a little standoffish, I really didn't want to talk with him but I also didn't want to be rude.

"So how have you been? Dating anyone?" He asks me, the same question he always asks me. Before I can answer him the door bell rings. Thank freaking god for that.

I make my way to the door and answer it, letting in quite a few of Sidney's friends, most I have met before. We all say our hellos and Chloe spots some kids and starts getting excited. I tell the kids there are plenty of toys in the corner of the living room and that they can play all they want. I place Chloe in her little fenced in play area with the other little girl around her age and they start playing with some toys.

I walk into the kitchen, needing a glass of wine. Trevor smiles at me as I walk by and I give him a small smile in return. A chill ran through my body. Man the guy creeps me out. I pour myself a glass of white wine and make my way back towards the living room, stopping and making small talk with some people I knew. We all kind of jumped when Sidney screamed.

"They are here! Finally!" She was practically skipping to the front door. The swung the door open and squealed. There were a few people standing behind her so I couldn't really see who was walking up the driveway. I saw her hug someone who had blond hair, that's about all I could really make out.

"I can't believe you guys are finally here! You have got to meet my bestfriend!" People started saying their hellos and moving out of the way to let everyone in. I was getting antsy, I was ready to meet who these mystery guests were. The last body moved out of the way, finally giving me view of our guests of honor.

I about dropped my wine glass.

One Direction. One freaking Direction was standing in my breezeway. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my head! Why the hêll didn't Sidney tell me she was friends with them? I'm going to kill her. My heart is beating out of my chest and I feel like I'm on fire, which probably means I'm blushing like crazy. Looking like a tomato no less. I see Sidney looking around the room, trying to find me I suppose. I look at the boys, they are all dressed nice and looking better in person. My eyes stop at Harry. He was wearing a black, button up dress shirt, unbuttoned at the top, like pretty much every shirt he wears, with a black blazer over it. He was also wearing his signature tight black pants and black boots. His hair was the usual curly mess, slicked back a little, showing off the sharp angles of his jaw. He looked gorgeous.

"Where's Hazel?" Sidney asks, looking around once more. I notice Harry's eyebrows pull together, like he was confused. Did he remember my name? I try and back away, not sure if I was ready to meet them all just yet. "There she is!" Shît. Too late.

I take a few deep breaths, trying to calm my nerves. As she make her way over, the boys following close behind her, she has the biggest freakin grin on her face. I hope my glare is proof enough that I'm pissed at her. She just smiles wider.