The Real Forever

Chapter 1

''We don't need anyone else! Just the both of us together!'' those were the words us best friends always said. 

Hi, my name is Emily Moore. My best friend? Sean McGinty. We're best friends forever! We had been friends since we're 7! Now we were fifteen but we still sticked to each other even in school and didn't need anyone else. 

Miss Bad Breath is going to capture your mate to detention later! - Sean

Sean's note flew to my tabble. We sat together in every class that we had together. Both of us had classes together so that made school still bearable. I couldn't imagine a school life without Sean! It would have been pure torture!

Well then sir Sean! Stop writing notes to me and we won't get in trouble. Meet you at the Ken Lake later! - E

Whatever you say, Miss Moore! - Sean

After class was over, as usual, I was the first one to get out since all the girls would pile up at Sean's direction. I had gotten used to it by now, that all the girls were totally obsessed of him. Girls in my class hated me because I was the one and only girl best friend in his life. Which sounded cool too.

I reached Ken Lake before Sean of course. I wondered if he had trouble getting to our tree house on top of an old tree that we made when we were little near the lake. It was where we always hang out everyday after school for the last few years of our friendship. 

''I'm here! I'm here! Don't call the police!'' he said as he climbed up to the tree house. There was a rope ladder so Sean and I could always climb up and climb down. In our tree house were pictures of us together in parties since we were little! 

''Remember when we were little we used to play phranks on little Tiffany all of the time? I wonder what has happen to her.'' I said as I came across a picture of Tiffany, Sean and me together in a halloween. Tiffany used to be part of our little friendship until her dad got a job at Boston at the local bank there. So her family had to move away. 

''Oh I don't know, Em. I kinda miss that little monkey. Three of us were like the three musketeers running this tree house!'' Sean said and looked at all the pictures the three of us had together. There wasn't any more space at the three house for more pictures...well, only one more spot but we wanted it for something special. 

''Hey, remember when we were nine, Miss Philippa taught us about marriages and me and Tiffany kept saying that one of us would end up with you?'' there was a picture of me and Tiffany hugging Sean.

''Yeah, the silly things we three did together.'' 

My cell phone vibrated. It was my mother! 

''Hello, mom?''

''Hey, Sean's mom is asking for Sean, so I think you two should come back now.'' mom said.

''Be right there, mom.'' 

''Is my mom asking for me again?'' he looked at me. 

''yes. We better get back.'' Sean jumped down the rope ladder without even using it. He always did that when he wanted to get down of the tree house. And as always, I would always jump after him and land on him.

''Get off me, Emily Moore. Before this cute guy turns into a monster and eat you up!'' he joked around and I ran after I got up but as always ending up getting caught by Monster Sean.

After I got home, I checked my emails as usual. Surprisingly, there was one from Sean.

Hey, Em. 

Surprised I am emailed you? Well, I have total bad news. My parents's jobs were transfered to Boston. We're moving on Friday. And since today is Wednesday, tomorrow, we have to spend as much time together as we can! I don't want to lose my best friend! But what could I do? Parent's orders. Call me as soon as you got this email.

Your best friend,

Sean

Sean was moving away?! That was why his mom called him early?