Yacht Party (R/XXX)

Okay this is some real kinky shit 😂😅 so dont be alarmed you've been warned... enjoy

I could see that the tide was moving out into the water more. I laid down on my back in a sit up position at the edge of the shore. The hot sun glared down on me as small droplets of water trickled off my body and cooled me off. I was really starting to get dark. I started thinking of nasty things as I drifted in and out of a light sleep. My cock throbbed as I pictured having sex on the beach right here in the water and sand. I decided to roll over on my stomach, so if anyone did see me, they would see my hard tan ass sticking up waiting to get fucked.

I drifted back off to sleep for a little while, when I heard the sound of jet ski in the background. I didn't look up. I heard the sound getting closer then the motor get turned off. After a few seconds I could hear water splashing as someone approached. I acted like I had just woke up and turned and looked over my shoulder.

It was a guy a little taller than me. He had short blond hair and a semi-furry chest. He looked like he was in his mid to late 20s. He seemed like he spent time in the sun by the shade of his skin. A nice looking guy. Looking pass him, it wasn't a jet ski I had heard, but a dinghy.

"You look comfortable" He smiled, looking at me from behind which looked like a pair of wrapped around Oakley sunglasses.

"I can't complain" I said, thinking I knew what would make me feel better. "Sunny day without work. No one around. It's perfect"

"Yea, it's perfect" He said pushing his sunglasses up to his forehead glancing down at me. He looked up and down the beach. "Except I don't think your going to be alone much longer"

I glanced down at the other end of the beach and could see more people moving closer in my direction. I wasn't really looking to have a huge crowd coming near, especially with kids. I turned around on my back sat up and spread my legs a little.

"Well it's getting late anyway and I have a long walk back. I should be on my way." I stood up. Looking at his dinghy I asked "I take it you have a boat since you're riding in that thing, huh?"

"Yes it's a few miles out. Listen if you want, you could come and check it out. You could get some water, it's look like your low." I looked at the bottle. It was low, I also knew the water was warm. "I'll take you back to your car. I have to pass through here anyway because of a meeting. By the way I'm Scott." He said, extending his hand. Normally I wouldn't do this. I would be out in the open sea. I mean, where would I run if I needed to? But for some reason, he didn't put that much fear in me. He seemed nice, not to mention nice looking. Maybe I was thinking for all the wrong reasons. Still...

"I'm Mitch." I said, shaking his hand "OK. Let me get my things." I walked over to my seating area to pick up my things. I made sure to shake a little and bend over to pick up my towel. My dick was starting to rise as I walked back toward him. As I got close to the shore, I started to put on my shorts.

"You don't need to do that." he said "Don't want to get your shorts all wet, plus you'll be wanting to lay in the sun anyway, right?"

"Uh, huh"

I jumped in the dinghy and we set out toward his boat. After 15 minutes, I could see his boat in the distance. Take that back, it wasn't a boat. It was a yacht.

"Jesus" I said "How big?"

"65 ft."

"How many people do you have helping you?" I asked

"Three usually. But today only one."

We pulled up in the back and climbed up the ladder. I made sure I went first so he could see my ass. I grabbed both sides and started climbing. I glanced down to see him looking up. If he looked real close, he could probably see my asshole twitching. No worry though, he would. As soon as I got to the top, there was someone else standing there waiting for us. He looked to be the same age as Scott. He glanced at me up and down.