Chapter 5-She was just crazy

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."-James Dean quotes (American motion picture actor, symbol of rebellion, 1931-1955)

(Recap: Adrienne-Followed Megan and knows where she’s going, Penelope-She and Holly are hanging out with the boys from Valley Forge, Peyton-

Holly’s POV

“Dora, baby, I need a favour” Lisa said, giving me her puppy dog face. I raised an eyebrow at her, my gut telling me to just say no to her right now before it was too late. Her midnight black hair which was usually straight was now dark brown, curly and wild. Her light green eyes stared into my dark green eyes. 

“What is it?” I asked slowly. 

Her hands wrapped around mine as she held me close, moving closer to my body. “I have to wake up really early tomorrow. Like, at five AM…"

She waited until I said okay. Once I did, she kept going. “And it’s already twelve. I was thinking you could take my last client?” 

I opened my mouth to say something, trying to pull my hand out of her grasp. But she didn’t budge, knowing that when I had my fingers to play with, I could say no to anyone. But now, I didn’t have them.

“Please, Dora?” She gave her puppy dog face, the sadness in her eyes made my heart sink. And yet, I couldn’t look away from her. 

“All right, fine."

She let go of my arm and jumped up and down with glee. I groaned as she gave me instructions and then the room number. “here, so that he won’t know the difference between us."

She handed me a cat woman outfit. It was a perfect plan, Lisa loved to dye her hair, her hair colour was now the same colour and style as my wig. Our skin colour was almost the same, a pale colour. The only difference was that my eyes were darker than hers. 

I went into the change room and she followed me, helping me get the outfit on. The cat woman outfit covered my face and made it hard to see, but let some of my brown wig, but not too much to know that my colour was lighter than the colour Lisa dyed hers. It was completely leather, and was two pieced. With the bottom there was an opening for where my (you know what) was, so that it would be easy access. 

The top was a halter top, with my stomach showing, it was easy to slip off with my boobs that were barely staying in there places. “Okay! Your good to go. Thanks babe, I owe you big time.” Lisa got her stuff and then left. 

She was wearing my coat, the security here was tight and of course had to make sure who was leaving and who was closing up. I sighed and went over to room 204. Bob, the security guard was in front of the door. I handed him Lisa’s pass and he checked it, after he nodded his head, he moved from the front door. “Last one of the night. I hate when the prettiest of girl’s here lock up. Gets me nervous” he said opening the door for me.

I kept my mouth shut as Bob’s dark skinned hand left the door knob, allowing me to walking in. I gave him a wave and the door was once again closed. I slowly walked over to the bed, he was sitting on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. 

I slashed the whip and his attention snapped right on me. “Hello, baby” I whispered walking towards him. Instantly his eyes were filled with lust, hunger and want. “I’ve been waiting for quite a bit for you, Lisa. Maybe I could get a bonus…” he trailed off and I stood in front of him. 

It was hard to see with the mask on, even harder for me not to want to rip it off and inhale deeply. But then off course he would know that I wasn’t Lisa. His jaw to the ground as he slowly examined my body, his warm hands wrapped themselves around my exposed waists and pulled me on top of him.