" chill Leah, I do love you but not how you love me. Look baby girl we're telling your father in the morning just get home and sleep "

" Fuck you ! " she yelled as she ran out the door.. I'm not chasing her. I don't even chase Carly the fuck ? I was being nice to the liltle bitch, better go sit on her pussy and get it thru her head that we can not and I repeat CAN NOT be together.

Next Morning.

I was at Olive Garden with bj, and josh waiting on quad & Leah. I decided to tell him in public so I wouldn't die off top & to bring bj cause quad wouldn't hurt me in front of him.

They pulled up and we all walked in and quickly got seated. We started small talk and talk about the game but I just wanna get to it.

" quad lele's pregnant and I'm the father- "

Before I could say anything I was cut off.

" fuck you mean she pregnant and you the father ? Leah you fucking !? And You fucking my daughter kid ? " I could see the vines in his head popping out.

" daddy look I'm sorry, I'm sooo sorry but I love him and I know he loves me "

Not like that..

" yes, I'm pregnant but I'm gone step up and grow up.. I was thinking that I could move in with him "

" no ! " me and quad said at the same time. She fucking tripping! I should of known she had some up her sleeve when she came up hea smiling and shit.

" Leah is you dumb ? He dont fucking love you ! You just pussy in his eyes you not living with him fuck you thinking ? "

" daddy he does love me and I'm gone have to move out some time "

"Not today ! Not tomorrow ! Bitch not never ! You sitting up hea fucking grown men I should beat the fuck out of you ! " owwe he was real mad now.

" daddy why you just can't be happy for us !? "

She's dumb.. Yelp thats what it is.

" look Leah, you need to listen to your father. I'm grown you'd just sixteen you can't stay with me , and quad I know you wanna snap my fucking neck but what's done is done we have a child on the way and I will be thea for him or her "

He didn't say anything just mugged the he'll out of me.

" but I wanna stay with you so we can be a happy family baby "

Two seconds before I slap this girl.

" y'all have no relations , y'all will ONLY see each other if it has something to do with the baby other than that y'all stay the fuck away from each other. Let's go Leah "

" but dad- "

" ain't no but dad shit ! Get yo ass up and lets go "

She got up and they left. He took it wayyy better than I expected.

Leah's POV

I don't know who the fuck T. Mike thinks he is, its takes two to make a baby.. Even if I stuck a safty pen threw the condom. Yes, I planned to get pregnant.

But I thought he loved me and would be happy I'm pregnant and leave Carly ugly ass. But it was nothing like that. .

Right now I'm in the car on the way home , not listing to what my father has to say. I give no fucks.. At all.

When we got home dad told mom and she started crying like c'mon dawg it ain't that big of a damn deal.

" w- why LeLe ? I trusted you, your out there having sex with grown men "
I just looked at her like she had about 7 heads.