Chapter 4.

Josh ;

I was mad but confused all at once, what the fuck T.mike got us into ? No. Himself into. That's my boy , I love em to death and Ima rock with em wrong or right. And in this he's both on some shit.

If he loves Leah likes she said he does, well that's kind of the right part. You can't help who you fall in love with. But I don't really believe he's ' in love ' cause if he was he wouldn't be in a fucking RELATIONSHIP with CARLY ! or fucking multiple hoes.

The wrong part is.. He's fucking grown ! She's a teen -_- then to top it all off her father is our boss and will end his fucking life then I'll have to end quads cause that's my brother. That's just a situation I do not want to be involved in..

AT ALL !

" what the fuck was you thinking ! " I yelled at him.

" man look, she came on to me. She fine and look it just happened bruh "

" shit ain't just happen , man and she pregnant what the fuck ! "

" man I know, I'm gone be thea for my child "

" how if you dead ? "

" I ain't gone die, I'm just gone come out like a real man "

" you in love with her ? "

" nope " he said poping the ' P ' like it was no deal.

" she thinks your in love with her T , she thinks y'all gone just live happily ever after "

" man she just young and don't know what she talking about , she just my baby momma and I'm gone be thea for em no relationship tho "

" that's yo problem "

T. Mike POV.

Man.. I'm fucked.

I filled her head up with a lot of Bullshit but I can't fall in love with no damn 16 year old, yeah.. she's fine, goofy, fun and cool as fuck but I ain't ready to be tied down. Only female that can put me in my place is Carly and that's barley.

I'm Witt that.. Fuck a bitch get money !

But I have a lil one on the way, I'm only changing a lil. I don't want Leah we just gone co- parent, I need to sit her down and tell her this bit after we tell her father cause I be damn if we on bad terms while I tell her pops then I know I'm a dead man walking.

Me: hay le, can you come over ?

FreakyLe: yeah.. Omw

About 30 kind later she was sitting on my couch.

" since josh knows now I guess we should go ahead and tell yo pops "

" yeah , I guess. "

" what's yo problem ? " I asked getting slightly iterated.

" your my problem, T I'm ready to be a family. I'm ready to move in so you need to drop miss Carly and every other hoe you have "

" you trippin, Carly ain't going no where and as far as us being a family is a no go, your 16 I'm a grown ass man that needs a grown ass women your just my childs mother get it ? "

" but you said- "

" I know what the fuck I said ! I was being dumb , look le your a beautiful girl but we can't be together but I will be thea for my child OK ? "

" no, no, no, NO ! " she was full on crying.

" you said you loved me T , you said we was gone be together ! "