3. Devil in the flesh

|Michael's POV|

After sleeping half the day away, I decided that we should do something together as a family, maybe it'll help spark my memory even more.

"Carnival or Park?"

"Both daddy!" Joy shouted excitedly.

We got up and dressed. I picked Joy up and strapped her in her car seat then opened the door for Aaliyah. I got in and drove to a nearby carnival.

There was plenty of paparazzi and fans but we made it through the huge crowed at the entrance.

"Sooo, what first?" I asked them.

"Carnival first then the park because it will be later."

|At the carnival|

After we got there Joy decides that we should get on the biggest ride for her size, me being the best dad goes on with her and Aaliyah.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Of course, this is nothing!" I smiled and the ride started. It went in all kind of circles and drops, I may have yelled a little but it wasn't nothing like I said.

"Daddy you ok?" Joy asked as we got off.

"Yay daddy?" Aaliyah smirked.

"Yeah I'm cool, I'm cool."

"You screamed in my war the whole time!" Joy laughed as I picked her up.

"Whatever I'm a thug." I said tickling her as we all laughed.

We got on many rides and played many games.

|At the park|

"She's so beautiful. " Aaliyah smiked as Joy slid down the slide. We were at a privite park.

"Just like you..." I smirked as she blushed. I kisse her lips and then her neck making her giggle. Then her giggling soon stopped, I looked up in confusion then followed her eyes see who she was mugging. Then I saw a nice looking lady holding a litte boy's hand, he looked the same age as Joy. He resembled me...

"Jacob say hi to your daddy..." She smirked.