Imagine... Breaking up with Demon!Dean

"Oh no, no no no no," you looked at the sleeping figure next to you, "Crap! How stupid can I be?"
"Correction, how drunk could you have been," Dean had awoken and smiled at you, "That was some night, am I right?"
"Please shut up," you said in a huff as you got out of bed.
"If you're looking for your clothes, they're somewhere around here," Dean said sitting up, "So did you enjoy yourself?"
"I did not. It's not right Dean, we can't be together. You're a demon for goodness sake! And I know for a fact that demons and angels don't date," you looked around for your pants.
"Screw the facts," Dean stood up and walked closer to you.
"They're not just facts, it's the rules," you argued.
"Y/N please shut up," Dean looked into your eyes and kissed you.
"What rules?" You sighed, "Wait, no! You're doing it again, stop it. We can't be together Dean," you finished getting dressed and walked towards the door.
"Don't go," Dean begged, "I'm not that scary," his green eyes turned black and then back to green again, "am I?"
"I'm sorry, it's not right," you felt a tear run down your face as you left the motel. The door closed with a soft click.
"Dammit, Y/N," Dean said as he knocked a lamp off the nightstand.