Brittany walks in at that very minute and her blue eyes widen and she rushes over, quickly wrapping her arms around the both of them. Her eyes find Santana's as she silently questions her, Santana simply looks on helplessly not knowing what the matter is.

"C-Can you take me home please?"

Both the cheerleaders' hearts break at Rachel's voice. It sounds so defeated and pained.

Santana squeezes her gently as she quietly states, "Just let me call Quinn and she can meet us-"

Rachel shakes her head adamantly, "No!"

Brittany and Santana lean back so they can look at her properly. Rachel drops her gaze to the floor and sniffs, wiping her tears away, "She's otherwise engaged right now."

Santana lifts an eyebrow but keeps her tone calm, "I'm pretty sure that she'll literally drop everything for you right this second Rachel."

The smaller brunette's shoulders start to shake and it's apparent that she starts to cry again, Santana reaches for her and pulls her close once more, running one hand up and down her back, the other holding her close as she cries into her shoulder.

Brittany is wringing her hands and looking so lost and sad that Santana almost yells at Rachel for making her look so heartbroken, but she stops herself knowing very well that Rachel would never do this on purpose. Santana locks eyes with Brittany and she gives her an encouraging smile, a small one, but one that lets the blonde know that it's going to be okay.

Brittany gently rubs her hand across Rachel's back as well before quietly slipping out of the empty classroom, silently letting Santana know that she's off to look for Quinn.

"I know this is gonna sound pretty dumb, but you never really miss Glee...you sure you wanna go home?"

Rachel nods her head as her tears slowly start to fade, her voice is thick and gravely, "I really don't feel up to being there right n-now."

The taller of the two nods her head as she leans back and gently wipes away the tears from Rachel's face, giving her a small tiny smile when their eyes meet, "There you are..."

Rachel let's out her breath which is her almost laugh and Santana takes it because there's a small tug at her lips and that's close enough to a smile right now.

"Let's get you home and you can tell Auntie Tana all bout it."

Rachel simply nods her head and sighs as she drags her feet out the door, and that's when Santana knows something is seriously really bothering her because Rachel would have usually made a comment about her self-proclaimed title of Auntie Tana.

Santana loops her arm through Rachel's and they make their way to Santana's car. The taller brunette sends a quick text to let Brittany know they're in the car, and once she settles in to start it she receives a text back.

'S u need 2 come 2 the choir room. Quick. I'll take Rach home.'

Her eyebrows furrow and she shoots a quick glance to the brunette sitting in the passenger seat before quickly replying, 'bb rach is realy nt gna wan 2 stay any longer'

Before she even has a chance to hit send however Brittany is gently knocking on the window and Santana smiles softly to herself as she opens the door and gets out, "What's going on?"

Brittany shakes her head and her blue eyes are so full of worry that she shakes her head and stops her from saying anything, "It's okay Britt, just...I'll take care of it okay? Let me know where you end up taking her. I'll grab Q."

The blonde looks like she wants to say something but instead just nods her head and gets into the car, replacing Santana as the driver.

She waves at the brunette and then turns to Rachel, "Hey Ray..."