The Bathroom

Adam's P.O.V

No Matter How Much I Yelled,

No Matter How Much I Screamed,

I knew I Had No Hope.

(A Few Hours ago)

"Lawrence! Lawrence!" I Yelled as I Watched Lawrence Crawling Away Due to Loss of His Right Foot.

"Don-Don't Worry, I'll Bring Someone Back, I Promise, I Wouldn't Lie To You." He Said. As He Continued Crawling To Freedom

I Was Then Left alone in The Rotten Bathroom. I Searched Zepps Pockets, Hoping To Find a Key, I Found His Wallet, I Threw It Aside.

I Then Checked His Jacket Pocket and Found a Tape Player. I Looked at It, Then at His Bloody, Lifeless Face.

I Clicked Play.

"Hello Mr. Hindle. Or as They Called You around the hospital;...Zepp, I Want You To Make a Choice, There is a Slow Acting Poison Coursing Through Your System, Which Only I Have The Antidote For It. Would You Murder a Mother and Her Child...To Save Yourself? Choose Carefully If You Will. There are Rules."

The Tape Ended.

I Put Down The Player. I Heard Breathing. I Look To My Right and Saw The Corpse That Was Lying In The Middle The Room Was Getting Up. My Eyes Were Wide as He Pulled The Fake Bullet Wound Gore off The Side of His Head.

I watched in Shock as The Body was Now on His Feet.

"The Key To That Chain..." He Pointed To The Bathtub. "...Is In The Bathtub." He Said in a Raspy Voice.

I Then Looked at The Tub. I Remember Pulling My Foot Which Emptied The Bathtub...Where The Key Was Floating In.

I Couldn't Let That Man Leave, For All I Know That Could Be The Jigsaw Killer.

I Grabbed Zepp's Handgun and Aimed it At The Man. Ready To Fire. But he Pulled out a Remote, Pointed it at me, and Pressed The Button, Which Electrocuted Where I Was.

After 15 Seconds The Electrocution Stopped. I Watched In Horror as He Was Leaving The Room. I Reached My Hand out and Yelled.

"Ahhhhhgghhh!!! Ahhgg!!!" I Screamed.

"GAME OVER." He Said as He Slid The Door Shut. "ahhhh!!!, aaaahhh!!! Don't!! Don't!! Ahhhhhgrhh!!" I Yelled Hopelessly.

I Was Crying, and Mostly Yelling, But for what it Seems Like, It's Pointless.

I Buried My Head in My Legs And Sobbed.

Im Gonna Die in Here.