Raw Run-Ins 5.11.15 // Chap. 75

ابدأ من البداية

I out my cropped leather jacket on and put my Divas Championship around my waist.

I finished my attire with a black and blue checkered snapback. I put it on my head backwards.

I left the locker room just as Raw was starting.

I walked to catering and sat down with Roman and Dean.

" Match Card?" Dean asked me as I nodded.

He placed it on the table for all of us to take a look at.

Match Card for Raw //

1) Triple H, Kane, and Seth Rollins (w/ J&J Security) segment.

2) J&J Security (Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble) vs Dean Ambrose in a 2-on-1 handicap match. Dean Ambrose wins by pinfall.

3) Dolph Ziggler vs King Barrett. Sheamus will be at commentary. King Barrett wins by pinfall.

4) Erick Rowan vs Fandango. Erick Rowan wins by pinfall.

5) Neville vs John Cena for the United States Championship. John Cena retains the championship via Neville winning by disqualification.

6) Kane vs Roman Reigns. Match never started due to Kane attacking Roman Reigns before he made it into the ring.

7) Brie Bella (w/ Nikki Bella and Jenni) vs Tamina Snuka (w/ Naomi). Jenni will be at commentary. Tamina Snuka wins by pinfall.

8) Daniel Bryan segment. Daniel Bryan relinquishes the Intercontinental Championship due to injury.

9) Big E (The New Day; w/ Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston) vs Cesaro (w/ Tyson Kidd and Natalya). Cesaro wins by pinfall.

10) Bray Wyatt and Ryback segment.

11) Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins. Randy Orton wins by disqualification.

End of Raw //

" Commentary for me. Roman getting attacked. Dean has a 2 on 1 handicap match. In his hometown too. This is stupid." I complained.

" I already had the match. Roman already got attacked. Your turn to do commentary. Your music is playing." Dean said quickly.

I got up from my sit and have Dean a quick peck on the cheek. I have Roman a quick hug and ran to the ramp. Everyone was out and I was the last one.

I went out and posed at the top of the stage. I skipped down the ramp and around the outside of the ring. I places myself next to JBL and put on a headset.

" Joining us here tonight, the undefeated divas champion, Jenni." Michael introduced.

" Hi boys." I responded.

" Naomi and Tamina viciously attacked you, along with the Bella Twins previously. Why do you think they did that?" Booker asked.

" I honestly don't even know. Was it out of pure jealously? I don't know. Were they trying to make a point? Were they trying to get my attention? Well they have my attention. Along with the Bella twins attention. Attacking us behind was really pathetic. Why not attack us up front like real women? Instead of being cowards and doing it behind. Was Naomi trying to take her spot as number 1 contender? I'll be happy to defend it against her." I replied.

" My money would be on you retaining." JBL commented.

" Thanks JBL. I'll see you studs next time." I said just as the bell rung.

I got up and went to where Nikki was and we pulled Brie out of the ring.

We brought her backstage and they went to their locker room.

I went back to mine.

Dean was in there about to leave. He had all of our stuff.

I grabbed my bag from him. I thought to myself. I still need to tell him about the incident with Seth.

I'll wait until Smackdown. I don't think it's a really good time to tell him now.

---------------------------------------------

sorry this chapter is really short. I'm trying to catch up.

RIP "ROWDY" RODDY PIPER. You will be missed. A legend gone too soon.

The next chapter will be up possibly Monday. I think after I publish Smackdown, I'm just going to skip to the PPV in the month of May. Just to save some time and chapter space. Plus it would help me catch up. It's already August and I'm still at May so it would help a lot.

alright, see you peeps later. beach bound tmrw.

luv you all mucho. xx

- edited -🐾