Harry Otter: And the Chamber Pot of Secrets

Summary

Harry and his friend, Wren Weasel, accidentally miss the train to Pigpimples, so they steal Wren's dad's flying golf cart. When they reach Pigpimples, they crash the golf cart into the Hacking Honeysuckle. As punishment, the Headteacher of their house, Gryffinderp, Professor McGagicle, makes them clean the abandoned girl's bathroom on the first floor that's haunted by Groaning Gurgle. Gurgle tells them about the Chamber Pot of Secrets. The Chamber Pot of Secrets was an old toilet that was actually a door to a room that could only be opened by the heir to Slithering house. By using Harry's Partial-Tougue they accidentally open the door and have to defeat the giant Cockatrice that petrifies people. Tim Fiddle, Moldywart as a boy, is the heir of Slithering and uses his Partial-Tongue to control the Cockatrice. Tim Fiddle had also used Wren's younger sister, Minny as a vessel to spread panic in the school.  Using the Saber of Gryffinderp Harry conquers the Cockatrice and uses one of its talons to stab Tim Fiddle's diary, which then defeated Tim's spirit that had been released earlier by Harry when he read the diary to take his revenge.