Beth Greene Quotes.

The walking dead Beth Greene quotes

"When you care about people, hurt is kinda part of the package."

"You gotta stay who you are, not who you was."

"I know you look at me and see another dead girl."

"Wouldnt of killed you to have a little faith."

"I thought, I hoped he'd just live the rest of his life in peace, you know?"

"I though Glenn and Maggie would have a baby, and he'd get to be a grandpa, and we'd have birthdays and holidays and summer picnics,then he'd get really old, it'd didnt happen but it'd be quiet, it'd be okay, he'd be surrounded by people he loved. Thats how unbelievably stupid i am."

"We all got jobs to do."

"No matter what happens, we'll deal with it, we have to."

"I always wanted a child."

"You...you keep telling your self you have to do what ever it takes just until this is all over, but it isnt, this is it, this is who you are and what this place is untill the bad."

"You're gonna miss me so bad when im gone, Daryl Dixon."♥

"I want you to stop acting like you dont give a crap about nothing, like nothing we went throughy matters, like none of the people we lost ment anything to you, its BULLSHIT!"

"There's still good people, Daryl."

"You're gonna be the last man standing."

"Im not leaving you."

"I miss Maggie."

"I remeber, when that little girl came out of the barn, after my mom, you were like me, and now God forgive you for ever being to close."

"Im not staying in this suck ass camp!"

"I can take car of my self."

"Here soon i wont need you at all."

"I hate goodbyes."

"Why are you so eager to give up in him?"

"If you dont have hope, whats the point of living?"

"I dont cry no more, Daryl."

"Dont you think its beautiful?"

"I thought my singing annoyed you."

"We should burn it down!"

"I am strong."

"Im not Michonne, im not Carol, im not Maggie, I survived and you dont get it cause, im not like you or them, but i made it!"

"I'll be gone some day."

"Don't mhmm-mmm, what changed your mind?"

(Song) ♪"Struggling man has got to move on. Struggling man has no time to loose. Im a struggling man and i gotta move on."♪

"I wish i could just, change."

"Not enough, not like you."

~Beth Greene. The walking dead.