The Game Has Begun

It was an ordinary day until Sasha decided to throw a party at her house.
The party lasted four hours. Almost everyone went home after the party ended. Eight people stayed.... Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Levi, Petra, and You

Eren had a crush on you for the longest time. He didn't show it, but he gave some clues.

"Hey (y/n)!! Did you enjoy the party?" Sasha asked.

"Oh- um, hey Sasha... Yeah it was awesome!" You responded.

"What's wrong?" Sasha asked with a hint of concern.

"Oh nothing! I was lost in my thoughts."

"We are going to play a game in my room upstairs, would you like to join?"

"Sure!"

Sasha grabbed your wrist, pulling you upstairs into her room. When you walked in you saw Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Levi and Petra sitting on the floor, in a circle. You sat between Eren and Connie. Sasha sat between Connie and Petra.

"Eren is here.." You said to yourself, inside of your head. You always liked Eren, but you were always afraid to tell him your feelings. He probably didn't like you back, anyways.

You decided to look over at Eren, to see him already looking at you. His cheeks were a faint red. You blushed, looking away.

"So does everyone know how to play?" Sasha asked.

"I don't," You said nervously.

Sasha laughed and said, "Well, the girls can go into a circle, while one boy spins a bottle. Whoever the bottle lands on, the boy and girl go into an empty room, as in: a closet, laundry room, or a bathroom, and have seven minutes to do what they wish."

You got nervous, stuttering, "W-Why would you want me to play?"

"Because you're a very good friend to all of us!" Sasha responded in a cheerful tone. "And we know who you like," She whispered under her breath.

"I don't like anyone!" You said nervously, quickly glancing at Eren.

"You sure about that?" She laughed. "Girls, get in a circle and Jean is going to spin first."

"W-What? Me?" Jean's eyes widened.

"You heard me," she responded in a sassy tone.

"Fine.." He said in an irritated tone.

Mikasa, Sasha, Petra, and you sat in a circle. Eren, Levi, and Connie sat in different places around the room. Sasha handed Jean an empty bottle.

Jean spun the bottle. It circled around for a while, until it finally landed on someone.

Sasha yelled while laughing, "It landed on Mikasa!"

In unison, Mikasa yelled, "It landed on me!"

Everyone in the room started laughing, except for Levi, signaling that the game has officially started.