1992 (Prologue)

"Sad people end up awake past midnight" I whispered, closing my eyes as I sunk in between my own parent's affairs. Those shattering pieces of glasses I would assume now fragments, picture frames might've been thrown away through the midst of their anger. "It hurts," A voice tells myself as I tighten my grip on my blanket, forcing myself to go to slumber, wondering, thinking, If so that this may have been the end of my whole family. This one body, shaken soul. Albeit I knew this was not my time to be all laid, stood up once I heard a slight twinge from the window door, I stood, and walked near until I had laid my eyes upon those twinkling stars once I shoved these old curtains and alas, those stars were not stars. I had almost scream for those shining eyes, those twinkling, midnight eyes as beautiful as a pearl would be, astonishing if I may. His fingers had glided throughout the glass plane window as I stood there agape, mouthing his soft, pink lips arched up in movement, "Can I come in?"

"What's your name?" I asked through the window, he gave me the-what-are-you-saying look and mouthed "open the door..." and the rest I couldn't read, he started dancing and I couldn't let myself fall off because of laughing, I slowly opened the door for me to secure if he is trust worthy or not, he jumped at me and sang "I can show you the world~" I was shocked yet I couldn't help ask "How did you get up here? My room is like 30 feet off the ground." He stood up and waved his hand and started muttering words, then violet stardust showed in an instant, making my room look like the nighttime sky "let me just say that I may be a Pearl of Sekhmet" I was confused, he offered a hand to help me up "My name is Vlad Lancaster, the Fourth heir of the Lancaster Family" I ignored his hand and stood up "Lancaster you say? It is said that the family Burned with the ship they were sailing through their trip to wales back to Kiel, Germany which is here of course, all of them are dead already, and no one even saw their Bodies, you are a bad liar, their history is well known." He grinned "How could you believe that? Grab my hand, just for now, trust me, look at me, feel my cold body." He again offered me a hand, but now, I didn't ignore it, I held his hand and it was cold colder than ice "Why are you so Cold?" I asked while gripping his hands "because you are my fire." I gave him a weird look and said "whatever by the way, my name is..." he cut me off "June Bachmeier." I was startled "Are you a Stalker!" and forcibly yank my hand away yet my hands felt like it were chained "calm down...." But I still struggle "June, calm down.... Please..." I stopped as he calmly touched my hair down to my cheeks "thank you, for now, I just want to make you happy, do you trust me?" teary eyed he said.

"Yes... yes I do...."

And that's all I remember, Vlad Lancaster.... When will I see you again my friend.... When....

A black pearl necklace that I felt in my shirt pocket when I woke up is the last thing that makes me want to remember him more and more, yet I do not know the dangers coming my way I want to remember him, I want to feel his cold hands again.