Chapter 2

Wearing my uniform, with a light shade of pink lip gloss, I walked out calling a cab. Now you must be wondering why a cab, right? Well as I said, I don't want people to know about me and my wealth, so yeah, a cab is a goody for now.

As I reached the iron gates of St. Louis High, I immediately regretted not wearing my coat at this time of the year. It wasn't like snowing or anything but it was really cold.

I headed towards my locker, also looking for Athena on my way but God, she was no where to be found in this busy hallway. I quickly put my bag in my locker, taking out my calculus book for my first class, after which I was free so I thought I'll see Athena that time but gosh was I wrong, that girl just ain't gonna leave my ass. At the far end of the corner I could see a pissed off Athena and you don't wanna know how bad a pissed off Athena can get.
"15 minutes late" she stated exaggerating. "Well hello to you too, sweetheart", I tried changing the topic." Whatever, let's get to class, and then we'll bunk for the day", she rambled." Yeah sure, I mean I totally want to fail my upcoming classes, your right", I said sarcastically. "Oh, so you forgot?" Ok what was she talking about? What did I forget? I was deep in my thoughts when she started, "Want me to enlighten you?" I just nodded dumbly." You asinine hidious nippled girl, today is the school dance, there will be no much classes so we can go to my place and get ready". The dance, I almost forgot about it. This would be my first dance and Athena's too. We both were pretty excited to attend this function but then with so much office pressure, I forgot. And by office I mean my dad's. As my dad is in New York, he wanted his 2 daughters to take care of his business. But Victoria being her, refused it the moment dad was gone. She said it's not her thing to do. Well I actually for once agree with her.

She might be my age but she is more mature. She experienced things that people in my age haven't yet. She is a model by the age of 16 now and that's because she skipped 3 grades and was also promoted 1 because she is a brilliant student with a very sharp memory. I on the other hand is brilliant too but not from the case of anything that says studies or usage of brain but I do have a sharp memory but that's for what I do, which you will get to know as time passes.

After my first class, me and Athena started towards her house to get ready. Athena was going with her boyfriend, Zander Archbolt. Me, on the other hand, had no one so Athena decided on a blind date with some guy, I have no idea about. I really don't go for dating, I mean my life is already complicated as it is, adding another unnecessary accessory will only cause more trouble. Besides, dating me would mean their life at stakes due to what i do.

So here I am sitting in her room waiting with my eyes closed, as she does my make up. I am wearing a nude gown with stones of gold filling my back n front in a wave. Athena forced me to wear that from my cupboard. I swear if I find my sister, she's dead for putting something that fancy in my wordrobe. Athena decided to go for a simple navy blue with net sleeves and a thigh high cut from bottom. I must say she does look hot. "Zander will so be drooling over you, you know?"
________________________________________________
Please VOTE, COMMENT & RECOMMEND to others.
_V_