Chapter 22

Hae Na's P.O.V

We arrived at the school hall where the prom was held. I hold Yoongi's arm when we enter the hall. Everyone looking at us and the hall was loud with their whispers.

"Look at both of them!"
"They look good!"
"Beautiful!"
"They made for each other"

All of their whispers makes me smile. Yoongi smile too and we walk to our table which was with the boys too.

"Hot couple is here~" Jimin teased.

"Looks like everyone likes them" Hoseok clapped.

"They will win The Prince and The Princess for sure!" Jin oppa squealed.

"We didn't register" Yoongi said.

"We did" They said. We look at them in shocked.

"You what?" I yelled in horror.

"Rilex noona. You will win" Jungkook chuckled.

"Aishh fine!" I said folding my arms.

-FAST FORWARD-

"Attention everyone! The votes for The Prince and Princess of the prom had been calculated and we have the winner! Who do you think The Prince and The Princess is?" The MC shouted.

Everyone shouted wildly, yelling their choices. Most of them yelling our names.

"So let me announce the winner. The winner.. for The Prince and The Princess of the prom title.. is..... Min Yoongi and Min Hae Na!" He shouted and the crowd clapped happily.

Both of us walked to the stage to take our crown. I was still in a shock state because of this winning. We bow to the crowd and to some of the teachers who were here too.

The songs started to blast and some of them were dancing wildly. Me and Yoongi walked back to our table because I wanted to rest a bit. I can't dance to this kind of songs so I just sit there drinking my water.

Minutes past, slow songs were played in the hall. Everyone started forming a big circle, dancing with their partners. Yoongi look at me smiling.

"Wanna dance?" He gestured his hand for me to take.

"Sure" I said and grabbed his hand.

We walked to the center of the crowd. I put both of my arms on his shoulder while his arms on my waist. We dance slowly while starring at each other eyes. The spotlight was on us as we dance together.

"Jagiya-ah, can I say something?" He called me.

"What is it?" I said. He cleared his throat and look at me deeply in my eyes.

"When I first saw you, I fell in love already with you but I don't like girl so I denied my feelings. Knowing that you always stalking me, I feel so happy but to hide it, I made myself like mad at you and bullied you. When I have to marry you, the feelings were complicated. I'm happy to have you but in the same times I'm angry because I will not be free. That is what I felt before. But now, I am totally happy. Jagiya-ah, let's be a great couple forever. Let's do everything together with our twins. Let's be the best parents for our twins and let them do everything they want. Let's support them in everything they do even in their love life like us. Let's not scold, yell, punish or hit our twins whem they make mistakes. And not do that to each other too. Promise me?" He confess. I teared up hearing his sweet confess.

"Promise" I smile happily and peck his lips sweetly.

He thumbed away my tears and kiss my forehead gently. He smile and hugged me tightly. His warmness always calms me and I love it so much.

Time passes, and the prom ended already. We bid our goodbyes to the others and headed back home. Arrived home, I take a warm shower and Yoongi after me. We change to our pyjamas and lay on bed. We faced each others and stare at each others.

"Goodnight jagi" He pecked my lips sweetly.

"Goodnight oppa" I hugged him closer and he did the same. We sleep on each others arm tiredly.