Chapter 9 - The lost...

Start from the beginning

"So, it was suppose to be just a inspection, spying, but Jiraiya wanted to know more... The leader call himself Pein and Jiraiya-chan call him Nagato" The frog said.

"Not only that, the enemy posses rinnegan" Tsunade said.

"Rinnegan?! The legendary Dojutsu?" Kakashi said.

"Rinnegan is said to be a Dojutsu that was passed down directly from the six path himself..." Sai said.

"Thats why Jiraiya-chan left me a message for you all..." The frog said as he open his cloak and turn around.

A set of numbers are written on his back.

".....Baa-chan... You let him go on the mission?" Naruto suddenly ask, his eyes shadowed.

All of them look at Naruto. Tsunade frowned.

"Yeah...I did..." She said.

"Why?! You know it would be a dangerous mission yet you let him!!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto!" Sakura wanted to stop him.

"If...If Ero-sannin was the Hokage, he wouldn't let you go on this mission...." Naruto said, going out of the room, slamming the door.

"Naruto!!" Sakura was about to chase him out.

"Leave him Sakura...Let him cool down" Tsunade said.

"Nee-chan!!"

Attention directed to Senna and Sora as Senna collapse, coughing badly.

Sakura ran to Senna, her hand glowed green, and the cough subside.

"Her sickness subside. This is the first time I've seen her get caught in her sickness in the pass two and a half years..." Sakura said.

Senna passed out from exaustion, tears can be seen flowing from her eyes.

"Nee-san..." Sora look at his sister, worried.

"Of course, Jiraiya-sama played a big role in her life as well..." Kakashi frowned.

Sora picked her up, carrying her.

"Tsunade-sama, Can we be dismissed?" Sora said.

"Yeah, you may..." Tsunade said.

"So, thats the girl Jiraiya-chan took care before?" The frog ask.

"Yeah, probably not too long after Itachi took care of her..." Tsunade said as she frowned and look out the window.

"Tsunade, I dont mean to be heartless, but you as a hokage, must do everything to protect this village. So, we must decode this numbers" The frog said.

"Hai, of course...I will..." Tsunade said.

In another place....

Naruto passed by Iruka as Iruka greeted him.

Iruka invited Naruto for ramen but he decline and walk away with a sorrowful face.

He walk along the street, remembering the times where they travelled together.

Jiraiya and him...

He stop by a covenient store and remembered how Senna and Naruto used to share a twin Ice cream and Jiraiya bought one for himself as well.

They would laugh together and make jokes...

Naruto bought it, the ice cream...

He sat by a bench as the sun slowly set. He just stare at the melting ice cream, crying.

"Naruto"

Said person look up to see Iruka.

Iruka sat beside him.

"I heard... From Kakashi-san, about Jiraiya-sama..." Iruka said.

Naruto frowned even more as Iruka mention his name.

"I have always hope he can always watch me, all the way until I become Hokage... But all this while I've always show embaressing weakness around Ero-sannin..." Naruto said.

"You know, Jiraiya-sama always compliment you, he talk with such pride that you're like his grandchild" Iruka state.

Naruto look at Iruka, surprised.

"He also believe that you'll inherite his will, he believes that you'll become Hokage" Iruka continue.

Naruto's eyes widen.

"Jiraiya-sama always look at you by the side. Right now he's looking at you at a different place. He wont praise you if you keep acting like this. That's why, you need to act like your usual self back. Show him your attitude that can make him praise you" Iruka said.

He stood up and squat infront of Naruto, taking the other handle of the melting ice cream.

"You must remember, you're Jiraiya-sama's best apprentice!" Iruka said, smiling kindly at Naruto.

"Iruka-sensei... Arigato..." Naruto smiled.

Both of them smiled at each other, enjoying their moments.

Then there's a presence. Sora came in view with a frown on his face.

"Yo, Sora" Naruto said.

"Naruto-san..." Sora kept his frown.

Naruto notice this and asked.

"Whats wrong?"

"Can you help me, please... Comfort Nee-san, please..." Sora said, seemingly desperate.

Naruto immediately got serious, and nod.

'Senna-chan needs comfort... She needs someone, she had it worse than me, losing 2 person' Naruto thought.

"Come on, Sora, bring me to her" Naruto said.

He then turn to Iruka.

"Iruka-sensei ---"

"Go. Senna needs you right now" Iruka cut Naruto off.

Naruto nod and went with Sora.

"Thanks Iruka-sensei"

*************************

Done For this chapter!!! ^^

Hope you like it!!!! ^^

Ciao!!!

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!!! ^^