Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes

Start bij het begin

'He already expect to lose did he?' Senna frowned.

"I need to stop the battle. I have to" Senna said.

"Milady! It'll be too dangerous!!" Kuro protest.

"But I have to. If you dont want to follow, you can stay" Senna said as she start running.

"Thats not the point! You can get kill by just being near them! This is a battle between two Uchihas. You never know that maybe even Uchiha Sasuke already obtain the Mangekyo! Its too dangerous!" Kuro chase after.

Senna kept quiet but still continue on ahead.

"Milady!!"

"Nee-san!!!"

Sora and Chi came in view but Senna speed up ahead. Kuro fall back beside Sora.

"Where is she going?" Sora ask, chasing his sister.

"To stop the battle between the Uchiha brothers..." Kuro said.

Sora speed up, boosting his chakra to his feet.

"No...Nee-san! Stop!" Sora shouted.

Senna sense all of her teammates and another extra one.

She came to a clearing, not bothering to stop but took out both of her katana and attack the unknown guy. He dodge it.

"Senna-chan!!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Get lost! You're blocking the way!" Senna glared at him.

Sora, Chi and Kuro join the others.

"Well, I cant do that, or you'll just be a bother" The akatsuki member said. He talked in a deep voice and he wore an orange mask.

Senna jumped down the tree and immediately flash step towards the guy.

But the Katana went through him.

She tried to get through there as she sense two similar chakra ahead, clashing.

"Senna stop attacking recklessly!!" Kakashi tried to stop her.

"No! I cant stop! Sasuke and Itachi are fighting as we talk!!!" Senna shoutes.

Suddenly another akatsuki member came out of nowhere. A plant looking guy.

"Oh, Zetsu, how is it?" Tobi ask.

"It seems that the fight's over. Sasuke won" Zetsu answered.

Senna's eyes widen. She immediately used a jutsu.

"Fuuton!! Great whirlwind!!" She aim it towards them.

The others were blinded by the strong wind as well. When its cleared, Senna is gone.

Senna's POV

I reach the place where they battled. I saw Sasuke passed out. With not much of injuries on him.

While Itachi on the other hand...

I saw him on the ground, all bloodied up. I immediately went to him and place his body on my lap.

"Itachi! Itachi!" I called.

I feel his pulse.

None.

No pulse at all.

"Itachi!!" I cried.

"Pathetic"

I turn my head and glared. Its the same guy th the mask.

"Girls like you will just cry and cry all over again if their toys broke" He said.

"You...who are you?!" Senna glared at him.

Senna tried to look through the hole in his mask.

The only thing visible is the soarching red eye.

The sharingan.

"Who are you?! Why do you have the sharingan!!?" I ask.

He chuckled evilly as the plant guy came out.

He took Sasuke. The mask guy approach me as I held Itachi's body closer to me.

"You can call me Tobi. Or Madara will do" He said.

"Madara? Uchiha...Madara?" Senna said.

"Smart. But I'll be taking Itachi now... But I wont kill you though. It seems that you have a good relationship with Sasuke. I could use you as a backup plan" He chuckled.

He suddenly dissapear then I sense him behind me. Before I could react, he hit me in the neck and I passed out.

Third Person's POV

As they reach the place, all they saw are ruined building. Senna lay in the middle.

"Nee-san!" Sora ran and check on his sister.

"Is she hurt?" Kakashi ask.

"No...Not even a scratch" Sora said.

He tried to wake her up.

"Nee-san, Nee-san, wake up!" He said.

Senna slowly open her eyes and stray tear drop to her cheek.

"I failed...I failed to stop them both...Itachi's dead..." Senna whispered, enough for them to hear.

Naruto clench his fist.

"Kuso!!"

Thr rain start falling. And it got heavier, as if representing the saddness that everyone share, whether if its for failing the mission, if its for not being able to stop Sasuke...or if its for Itachi's death...

************************

I'm done with this chapter!!

Hope you like it!!! ^^

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!!! ^^