Chapter 13

"Please" I nodded. I changed and went down for dinner.

"Hows Kelsey?" I asked

"Fine, but she still cant forget about the slap. Hows Rebecca's hand?" Tom said.

"Fine, she didn't complain about it." I didn't feel like eating. "Im done."

"But, Nathan your plate is full, you haven't eaten anything." Shelly said

"Im not hungry" I went got up and walked towards te stairs. I stopped "Mollie, did she eat anything?"

"Yea, only half a sandwich and some milkshake." I went upstairs. I wore my beanie and slept next to Rebecca. I wrapped my hands around her.

"Nathan, im scared" she whispered

"There's nothing to be scared of, So leave it behind' Cause we have a night to get away,So come on and fly with me,As we make our great escape

So don't worry,You are my only,You won't be lonely,Even if the sky is falling down" I sang. She laughed and slept.

The next morning I got up and Rebecca, wasn't next to me. I got up and changed. I went down and Rebecca was not there. "Rebecca?"

"Kelsey?" Tom came down. "Whers Kelsey?"

"I thought she was with you!"

"She was, but....where is Rebecca?"

"I dont know!" Tom looked at me. We went out and the Corvette wasn't there! "NO!" I took my phone and called Rebecca.

"Hey this Rebecca, Rebecca! I out partying right now, so just leave a message!" "Its on voicemail!"

"Even Kelsey's!" We heard a car's noise. We went outside. Kelsey and Rebecca came out laughing. "That was so cool!" Kelsey said.

"We sure know how to eat ice-cream!" Rebecca said. "Hi guys, got up so early?" We went and hugged them. "Whoa! Whats with the tight hug?"

"Where the hell did you go?"

"For ice-cream."

"Without telling us?"

"Whoa, chill! We're fine, yeah we got chased by them again but Kelsey handled them!"

"You girls are crazy! Dont do that!" They laughed.

"Well we are just here to take Kelsey's phone, then we're off!"

"Whoa,whoa whoa! Were are you going?"

"Um....uh, we are....are...ar-re..."

"Are?"

"Bowling alley" "Basketball court!" Kelesy said and Rebecca said at the same time.

"No way, if you are going anywhere we are coming with you!" Tom said

"We're just going for shopping!" Kelsey said.

"Fine we'll come!" Tom said. "The place where we are doing our concert, ther's an H&M store, you girls can go then."

"Alright, im playing basketball!"

Rebecca's POV:

"Alright, im playing basketball" I went to Max's basketball court....not exactly, and started playing. After some time

"Rebecca, is this a part of your car?" Nathan asked. he bought a round shaped device. I took it.

"Where'd you find it?"

"I went to take my bag and my wallet fell. I bent down and it was there."

"I've seen this before" Then it struck me, a tracking device! "Oh shit!"