6

~Chardinae~

"Girl please. Nothing is going on between King and Janica. She knows not to fuck with my man. I've had eyes set on him since freshman year. I know he wants me." I stated as I flipped my freshly done weave out of my way.

"I guess she didn't get the memo girl 'cuz her and King walking in together." My girl Tracey said.

My head snapped in the direction she pointed. Who the fuck does this bitch think she is?! I stood up from the bench, grabbing the flyers with my party info on it and walked over to them.

"Hey King!" I greeted cheerfully.

"Wassup?" He replied.

I bit my lip.

"I'm throwing a party tonight. You should come!...uh you can come too." I said, giving her a look.

"Yeah..sure." She said, sounding uninterested.

I didn't care. I don't want her to come anyway. I just didn't wanna seem like a bitch in front of King. She walked over to her friend and they walked into the classroom together. I turned back to King and flashed him a smile while sliding him a flyer.

"Hope to see you there." I said as I turned around putting some attitude in my walk.

Oh I'm definitely getting some from him tonight.

~Janica~

I sat in class, not really paying attention to the teacher lecturing us. I looked over at Jayla. Her dumb self was dancing and eating Twizzlers. I snatched one from her and put it in my mouth. She glared at me and I blew her a kiss. She wiggled her eyebrows at me and we both started laughing. The teacher cleared his throat and looked at us. I shrugged. This class is boring af anyway..

~

Soooooo this chapter was very short and I honestly don't really like it. I'm going to be adding characters to this story to try to make it a little better soooo if you wanna be a character theeeen just message me (not in the comments). I think I'm only putting in 3 new characters. ✌😁