Chapter four

~~(y/n) pov~~

We looked behind us and there was a black and white striped, tall, spooky, monochrome looking clown with a pointed cone nose. He seemed to have a lollipop in his mouth.

"Rude much?"

".....oh sorry. Laughing Jack this is (y/n). (Y/n) thus is Laughing Jack."

"You can call me L.J. for short sweetie."

Okay, I was officially freaked out by this clown. And clowns don't scare me.

"Hi. Nice to meet you Laughing Jack."

"I like this kid. She's got manners."

"Or maybe you are freaking her out."

They started to get in an arguement I knew wasn't gonna end well. So I quietly snuck away back intio the house.

Before I even took another step, however, two long black and wgite striped arms wrapped around my wait and I was pulled back.

"You're not going anywhere. Bot until we solve this arguement. Do I freak you out?"

Not wanting to be mean, especially to a killer, I said, "No."

He smiled this really big and creepy smile whilst turning to Jay triumphantly.

"That's not a compliment tou know. If she doesn't fear you, then you're not scary or freaky with means you're a sucky killer."

His smile quickly turned into a frown. He growled a little before disappearing into thin air.

"Ok so have I met everybody?"

"Nope. We still have to meet Sally, Jane, Smile Dog, Hero, Sonic, and Tails. Let's go. "

I grianed as she grabbed my hand and dragged me back into the house. We went upstairs again, but this time to a pink door with a picture of a teddy bear carved into it.

Jay knocked on the door three times and it opened up to reveal a bloody and adorable little girl.

I couldn't help myself when I swooped her up and literally squished with my bear hug. She was just too cute.

I then put her down to ask her a question.

"Are you Sally or Jane?"

"I'm Sally. Who are you?"

She tilted her head in a cute way that made want to give her another bear hug or maybe pinch her cheeks. But I refrained myself.

"I'm (y/n). I'm new here so my friend Jay is showing me around and helping me meet the others."

"Oh cool. Do want to play with me aftewards?"

"Sure! Why not!"

"Awesome."

"Awww. But Sally, I though you were gonna watch ny kick Ben's butt in video games."

"Oh I will."

We said bye ro Sally and then I was dragged to a black door that said don't go to sleep in red. Hopefully that was paint and not blood. But then again, what would I expect.

Jay knocked on the door softly yet it was still loud. Then a girl with black hair wearing black shorts and a black shirt opened the door.

"Hi Jane. This is (y/n). She is new here and I was hoping she could be your friend. She already past the test with Sally."

"Yea sure. She could be my friend. Hi (y/n)."

"Hi Jane. It's nice to meet you. But can I ask a question?"

"Yeah sure."

"Why is it that your mouth doeanrmove when you talk?"

"It's a mask."

"Oh."

Well by Jane. I got to introduce her to the last few pastas.

After meeting the rest of the pastas, except fir the so called 'Slenderman', I sat down on the couch Sally and we watched Ben get his butt kick by Jay. But then the tables turned and Jay was getting her butt kicked but in the end, she triumphed.

They had just played ten rounds of Mario Kart 8 before the tv became all static like.

"Children. I hope you all introduced youselves to my new proxy."

"You're the only one who hasn't. "

"I know. My victim lasted longer then expected."

"And how long was that?"

"Long wnough for him to collect seven pages. -sigh-"

"Ha! You lost your touch Slendy."

"Oh be quiet Jeffrey."

"Hey! Don't call me that!"

"Then don't call me Slendy. Any who. (Y/n), I am Slenderman. I hope you enjoy it here because you won't be able to leave."

"Y-yes sir."

I just stared at the tall humanoid being. It amazed me that he had no dace yet he could talk. I wonder if ge could see.

"Can you see?"

"Yes child. Just because I don't have a face doesn't mean I can't see or smell. I'll be in the kitchen preparing dinner."

He disappeared.

"Hey (y/n). You wanna play minecraft. "

I looked at Herobrine with a bored face. I then smirked.

"Oh. So you chose minecraft because?"

"It's awesome."

"Are you sure? Or is it because you know I can beat you in any game. Jay's been my best friend since 6th grade you know."

"Oh damn Hero. You got burned."

"Oh shut up."

"Frankly, it would have to wait. I'm busy right now."

I got up and left to the kitchen where I saw Slendy in there cooking wearing a pink apron.

I wanted to laugh, but kept in.

"Hey Slenderman. Can I help with dinner? "

"Sure. Can you cook the steak or is that-"

"Yes sir."

I got started on the steak.

------Time Skip-------

After dinner, everyone went to bed. Well everyone, except Jay, (y/n), and Jane.

(A/n: you already had you room situated before bed.)

They were up in the dark telling each other scary stories. (Y/n) suddenly felt as though someone was watching.

She went to the window and looke out. She didn't see anything, but consulted in her friends anyways.

"Hey guys. Do you feel as though someone is watching us. Someone dangerous? "

".....No.......not really? Maybe we should-"

They were cut off by an explosion and the mansion shaking violently.

==============================

Another cliff hanger. Im so evil.
Anywho, see yall later my little puppets.