Chapter One

"Can you believe we work with so many men, all of which are nerds?" I looked over at Addy to see the same look that was on my face. Boredom. Addy and I worked for a major accounting firm in Chicago. There were so many men in this company but none were do-able. Part of the reason Addy and I had even applied to work here was because of the school of men that floated in and out of these doors.

"Addy, wake the hell up and look at him." I hissed I pushed her arm to get her attention. She looked over at me and I pointed towards the elevator. A guy who was easily our age was waiting for the elevator to come. His pants were about two inches too high and his hair was way too long. I wished I could see his face better and I quickly grabbed something off my desk and walked towards the elevator for a closer view.

"Mia, get back here," Addy hissed at me but I didn't stop. I heard her close behind me so I knew she was on board. "You can't have all the fun," She said as we both walked towards the geek. Addy grabbed my arm to stop me just as we reached the elevators, giving me a cheeky grin.

"So, Mia. Do you know anyone who could look at my computer? I was on the internet last night and it just stopped working. I have some... things on there that I don't want other people to see. You know those pictures we took?" Addy's voice dropped at the last bit, making me smile. The geek hadn't turned around yet so we both took the opportunity to check him out further. He was easily six inches taller than they were in their designer heels and actually smelled nice.

Now to really grab his attention...

"Addy, I think it's safe to say that that night was the most amazing thing we'd ever done. Do you want to try and recreate it again?" I reached out and touched Addy's arm, giving her a genuine smile. Before we could continue though, the nerd finally turned around and spoke.

"Hey, um. I actually know a thing or two about computers. I couldn't help overhear that you were having picture problems- Oh I mean computer problems." His face turned red and looked away. Addy turned to me, nodding her yes yes repeatedly and I winked at her, signaling I was totally on board.

I reached out a moment later and touched his arm just as the elevator doors opened. He looked down at my arm and then took a few steps back, tripping over the threshold. Addy and I followed him into the elevator, each of us standing to either side of him.

"That's a perfect idea. If you don't mind, that is. Do you maybe have time tonight?" His eyes doubled in size as he looked between the two of us.

"Yeah, sure, but what's the catch?" I didn't miss what he said but I skipped over his question as though he hadn't asked.

''So what's your name, since you'll be coming over to help us with Addy's computer?'' I asked cutting him off and trying to grab his attention again, keeping the attention on him and not us or our motives.

''Dex-Dexter,'' he stuttered out, still looking embarrassed. His face was calming to a lighter shade of red now, showing that he was more comfortable. Dexter was definitely a cute nerd name. Looking over his face, his eyes were a dark shade of chocolate brown but they were mostly hidden under that thick moss of hair he had for eyebrows. They could do with a seriously good wax, as well as that nasal hair.

''Well, Dexter, I'm Mia and this is Addy. Are you free tonight to help?'' I asked as Addy stepped closer towards him. Her hazel eyes giving him a once over. He nodded slowly and shifted his body so he stood slightly taller, his bright yellow socks on full show now. Oh yes, he is perfect. Perfect for our plan.

''Tonight after work, stop by,'' Addy spoke and pulled out our little red card with our details on it. Dexter could find our apartment easily enough. Just then the elevator dinged and we said goodbye to our new, geeky little friend.

"He really is perfect, don't you think?" Addy asked me with too much excitement in her voice.

"He is exactly what he had talked about. He could be drop dead gorgeous with our help. I bet he's a tiger in the sack too." I licked my lips and looked to Addy, who in turn just rolled her eyes at me.

"You are your sexy drive. It's going to get us killed someday."

"No, it's going to get us good and fucked." We both laughed as we made it back to our floor. Walking back to Addy's desk, we both smiled knowingly at each other.

''So you agree that Dexter is the guy we've been waiting for,'' I whispered quietly so no one else could hear us.

''Definitely?'' Addy said with a smile that matched my own. I nodded and walked back to my desk. Sitting down on my cushioned chair, I spun around and picking up the phone and dialing Jill from reception with a brilliant idea coming to mind.

"This is Jill," she said in her cheery voice.

''I need everything you have on a Dexter from accounting, please. Email it through asap,'' I said in a quiet voice then hung up before she got the chance to ask why. Just a few minutes later my computer dinged and I clicked open on his file.

'Dexter Roberts. Born April 7th, 1981. He has a masters in engineering and has been with the company for four years. He has only had one promotion and it says that he lacks leadership skills because he is so shy. He's hardworking and dedicated, only having missed two days in four years due to a family wedding.' I stopped reading and phoned Addy to come to my desk. Literally ten seconds later she was at my side almost bouncing with excitement.

"What does it say," Addy whispered at me as she looked over my shoulder to my computer screen. I read her what I'd read and the second I finished I could see the light bulb go off in her mind.

"We have to help him, Mia. The poor bastard has no self esteem. He's been here four years and hasn't moved up because he doesn't have the courage too. We need to help him." Addy's face turned from a smile to a pout, making me giggle-snort at her.

"Alright, fine. I think he's perfect. Tonight when he comes over, we will kidnap our new little friend, Dexter."

I can remember thinking up this crazy idea a few months back with Addy. We'd both just gotten out of long relationships. We'd been with some real losers. Addy had tried that whole, 'stay with your high school sweet heart thing,' only to find out he'd been banging everything that walked behind her back. My ex, the total tool. Well, he'd broken up with me because he said he needed to find himself. Two days later I heard he found himself behind a two hundred pound wrestler named Stevie. Thinking about it still makes my stomach turn.

We had both decided that we weren't going to give up sex but we didn't want to date anyone. Addy and I were best friends. We'd been college roommates and hit it off right from the start. We looked alike, acted alike and even liked the same foods. All except Addy's weird obsession with gummy bears. Gross.

We went out one night and got drunk. We'd been people watching and after seeing nothing but nerds and freaks. We'd talked about having to kidnap these people and throw away all their clothing like that television show, What Not To Wear, but with a twist. We wanted to fuck them until they couldn't think straight. We wanted to be in control of them completely and force them to please us. We wanted to kidnap a geek and make him a god. It had just been something we'd joked about but the more we joked the more we realized we may actually be able to pull it off.

I can remember trying to fall asleep that night and not being able to shut my mind off. All I wanted to do was kidnap me some geek and fuck him senseless, well me and Addy. I didn't normally share but she was like an extension of myself at times and I'd willingly share with her.

This plan of ours was going to work and it was going to be boss. There wasn't going to be a geek within a thirty mile radius that was safe from us.

(just a note that the next chapter is private, you'll have to follow to be able to read it, thanks and enjoy!)