Chapter Two

Shane Woods:

-By far the sexiest guy within a 300 mile radius.

-Has a rich ass father that owns the school he goes to.

-Exuberant bad boy.

-Goes to Woods high (the school our football team is playing tonight).

-Eighteen years old.

-Has a history of kidnapping school mascots.

-Is an arrogant asshole.

Behind him are two guys I don't recognize but I'm sure both go to Woods high with Shane.

"She looks a little confused," one of the guys behind Shane says.

"No shit asshole," I say glaring at him, "where the hell am I?"

"Fiesty," Shane says grinning, "Danny get us some water. I'm parched."

The first guy, who now has a name walks across the room to a refrigerator and I take a moment to look around the room. I would describe the it as more of a box as opposed to a room. The walls are white, the table is white, the chairs are white, everything it white. It's like a hospital room.

"Where am I?" I ask standing up.

"C'mon sweethart-" Shane says before I cut him off.

"Don't call me that."

"You got balls talking to me like that," he says narrowing his eyes at me. "Now sweetheart, you aren't going anywhere until after the game."

"You c-can't keep me h-here-" I say stuttering as he starts moving towards me.

"O'contraire," he says smirking over at me, "I can keep you here as long as I'd like."

Well I guess that's true...

I had always hoped that something like this wouldn't happen to me. I mean, I didn't actually think I'd be in this certain situation but I've always hated reading stories about damsels in distress. I vowed I would never be someone's damsel damsel in distress, but I guess it's not really working out that well for me.

"Listen," I say trying to sound rasional, "I didn't even want to be the freaking mascot. If you let me go I won't even go to the stupid game. Scouts honor. If I go back then you can shoot me-"

"Scouts honor?" He asks laughing. "And I'm not going to shoot you. The jocks pay me good money to do this and I'm a man of my word. I can't let you leave, at least not yet."

If not now then when?

He walks over towards me and puts his hand on my shoulder. I immidiately freeze up when his hand slides up to my cheek.