"Yes nigga, lets get you one tomorrow," I told her.

She smiled and placed her arm around my waist. I always felt safe with her for some reason.

"We will see," she said and pecked my lips before popping the lock on her 2015 Lime Green Dodge Challenger.

"This why you don't want a new phone buying cars and shit," I said as I slide into the black leather seats that hugged my body. I aint gonna lie I fucking love this car.

"Shut up," she said as she tossed the bags in the back seat and rocked the car to life.

I watched as she check the time on her watch and turned up the radio. She pulled out the parking lot blasting Speaker Knockers Freak Hoe.

"Hey I gotta go to work, but I should be back my midnight," She said as she pulled up in front of the crib. I looked at the time and it was 8:30.

I forgot she works weekends. I felt bad she should have been in the crib taking a nap instead of driving me around. I bit down on my lip.

" Don't say it, I had a blast with you and I don't regret it one bit," she said and kissed my lips.

"Now my little jack ass in training, get out so I can go to work, if you hungry well you just gonna have to starve," she said and laughed.

"Gone now Deja," I said using her full name.

"Get the fuck out my car Sierra Nicole," she said and stared laughing.

She know damn well I hate my middle name seeing as its my mothers first. That's why she calls me Sin. She said it was way shorter then calling me Sierra and my mom should of spelled it with a C so she could just call me that. She came up with that shit in 7th grade smart ass.

"Well fuck you to Deja Sydney," I said as I got out the car with the bags.

"Ha ha ha. Jack ass," she said and gave me the finger and speed off.

I shook my head and went into her crib and order me a pizza and put the liquor in the freezer and made up my new bed. I hate the fact the she had all dark colors in her house. She need a girls touch for real. She was manish as fuck. Not a girly bone in her body.

I was sitting on the couch eating a pizza when my phone rang. I looked at the time it was like 10 pm. I answered the call after seeing it was Charity. She been rocking with me and DJ since high school. She wasn't gay or straight. She was into who ever held her interest.

"Sin bitch what you doin'?!" she yelled in my ear.

" Nothing eating pizza at DJ crib," I said as I flipped through the channels.

" Where her bum ass at?"

"Work," I said and settled on some cartoon show.

"Ooooo, hey come with me," she said

"To where?" I asked

" We going to a MMA match. Well its more of a underground thing but I hear it be cracking after the fights are done," she said.

" I don't know I aint big on fighting and shit,"

"I knowwww but a girl I meet today say she making her debut and want me to swing through," she said.

"Mmmmmmm," I said as I bit into my pizza.

"Great I'll be there in 20 minutes kisses hun," before I could object she hung the phone.

It was no getting out of this one. I placed the rest of the pizza on the stove and went to throw on my J's. I aint have a lot of them just the couple pair that DJ got me. I threw on a grey hoodie that matched my sweat pants.

I heard some one who was honking their horn like an ass. I already knew who it was. I sighed and grabbed my Glaxy 6 and the keys . I locked up and made my way to Charity's 2012 Chevy burnt orange Camero. I hopped in and she looked at me and smirked.

" Why you dress like you about to go fight?" she said and laughed as she pulled off.

"You never know," I said and chuckled.

"Right, but you still look cute tho' I aint even know you owned bel airs, " she said.

"Man DJ bought me these. I just thought they was some J's," I said looking down at my feet.

"GURL!" she said and pulled off blasting some shit.

We pulled up to this abandoned looking warehouse. Well it looked abandoned but you cant tell because of all of the cars out here. I bit down on my bottom lip as we got out the car and started to walk up.

"This shit is creepy," I said as we made our way in.

" Fuck it's crowed," I Mumbled.

"Hey Charity," some girl came running up to her and placed her arms around her waist.

"Hey Shay," she said and hugged the girl .

"You fight yet?" she asked her.

The girl had on a sports bra and some small shorts. She really aint have a shape. Her face was a little cute tho.

"No not yet, They put me between two major fights so people can stay and watch it," she said and chuckled.

"And who is this beauty?" she said and grabbed my hand.

"This is my other best friend Sierra," she said.

"Nice to meet you Sierra, "she said as she kissed the back of my hand.

"Uh nice to meet you too," I said and pulled my hand back.

"Ladies and gentleman, now for the first main event of the night," A voice came booming through the speakers.

" Man this fight is about to be good. I want to get to this level one day," She yelled over the music that was playing as this skinny white chick came out.

" and standing 5'10 and weighing in at 175 lbs, with quick fist and amazing submission skills we have Deja The Prodigy Prescott," the voice said.

My eyes nearly popped out my head when I saw DJ turned around. She had on some long swim trunks and a fitted shirt. I bit my bottom lip. My baby looked good, but what the fuck is this.

I watched as the walked to the center of the ring and shook up.

"Did you know about this?" Charity leaned in and whispered to me.

"Fuck no," I said.

I felt my breath get caught up in my chest when the skinny white girl fisted connected with her face.

" Deja is a fucking beast, she bout to get heated," Shay said.

"Shut the fuck up," I said.

I was to worry about her. She took a few more body shots. Then I watched as she smirked at the girl and the temperature in the room rose.