Chapter 9-"hide and seek"

Start from the beginning

Esme-'oh my god alex are you okay", i heard from behind me.

Carslie-"no esme it a trcik", i heard him say.

Esme-'no its not arslie shes really hurt i can hear her crying", she said and i saw her rush to my side, i looekd up to her and she had sorrow in her eyes."carslie get over here now", she said and i  looked behind me to see him in the shadows, he sigend and walked over , then sniffed the air.

He crouched down and started examining my ankle, and esme held my hand.

Carslie-"so were is emmett",ked and looked at me i shruggedm my shoulders sadley.

Me-"i dont know", he said he'd be right back but as i walked threw the forest to find him, i tripped and i guess i twisted my ankle", i said sadly.

Carslie-"ah on shes fine jsut a little bruised form were her foot caught the root", he said and went to move when i saw emmett.

Carslie-"jumped around and dodged emmett and so did esme backing away, but not before she touched me, i stood up as good as i could following after emmett, esme helping me.

I saw carslie doddging emmett, that when i saw emmett jump at him and we came to by a stream  i sat on a rock and esme went to go help carslie get emmett but all of the sudden i sw carslie fly my way and i flew back with him and i hit the ground on the other side off the stream i groaned and rolled over, clutching my shoulder in pain.

Emmett-"alex!", he screamed and i opened my eyes and i saw him start threw the water but a wolf jumped above me and pushed emmett back growling and snarling.  I looked at emmett and saw him glaring at the wolf, i then saw esme look panicked and she put her hand over her mouth. Carslie walked threw the water and put his hand on emmetts shoulder, and started telling him to "come on and that this was there territory and they couldnmt do anything".

 Wait were they going to leave me hear with these horse wolfs? I painciked and started moving but pain shot threw my shoulder as i tryed to move i stopped and clutched it tightly i saw emmett look at me sadley,and went to reach out for me and the wolf that was staring at me snapped at emmett to get back. I reached my hand out to him and tryed scooting to him but i stoped as i heard a voice behind me i turned and saw a guy walking out of the forest, he had on jean ripped short and had spikey black hair.

I saw other large wolfs come out behind him.

Me-"watch out there behind you", i said to him as he crouched down beisde me.

Guy-"no its fine come on lets get you away from here", he said and lifted me up bridale style and started walking out. 

I looked behind and saw the wolfs stopping emmett from coming over as rose,carslie,jasper,and edward tryed getting him away i heard them yelling saying "she'll be fine!!!!", and i heard emmett yelling" no let me go, im not scared of them!!!!".

We finally got further away and we came up to a beautifull house with a bunch of  flowers and gradening stuff around it, it was very pretty i was carried in and sat down in a kitchen chair. A woman turned from the sink and saw me and came over concerened.

Woman-"sam, who is this?", she saked as she crouched down examined my ankle that i was clutching. i looked at here and saw a long scar that was on her face i looked away trying not to look.

Sam-"it looks like charlie's daughter", he said and i looked at him."are you alex?", he asked and i nodded wincing as she touched my ankle, she quickly backed away.Then a bunch of guys in cut off shorts and no shirts showing there abs came in, smiling.

Guy-"sam we got them to get back on there territory, the blood sucker wouldnt budge till the blonde whispered to him something", he said coming in then looked at me and smiled."so your the famous alex", he said and smiled at me smirking."hi im embry jakes told us a lot about you", he said and winked i laughed and jake hit him.

Guy-"you know you look nothing like bella", he said and i nodded."by the way im quil", he said and i nodded.

Jake-"so alex what were you doing with the cullens?"", he asked and everyone waited for my answer.

Me-"there my friends and we were palying hide and seek", i said and and held my shoulder it was hurting really bad.

Sam-"you do realize there vampires", he asked and i nodded.

Me-"yes i know emmett is my boy friend", i said and i heard someone laugh, and the others looked jealous, and jake did a lot more.

Embry-"your dating a vampire you do realize he could kill you", he said and i looked down  and away.

Sam-"does charlie know", he asked and i shrugged my shoulders i really didnt care if he knew.

Me-"can i go now", i asked and sam looked at me once more then went and got a cell phone from a drawer in the kitchen and i called bella.

I argued with bella over the phone and she finally came and sam helped me out to her old rusty truck. I made her drop me off at the cullens and i got out slam ming the door, bella glared and drove out of the drive way.

And in a instant i was tackled into a hug, i breathed in and smelt emmetts scent i signed into his arms and he picked me up of the  ground pulling me too him.

Emmett-"im so sorry", he said into my hair, iwrapped my arms around his neck.

Me-"its fine",i said and he breathed in, and he signed then set me my feet on the ground but never let me go.

Alice-"move over emmett", iheard her tiny voice say but emmett didnt let go, i unwrappped my arms from his neck and pushed away from him slowly trying to balance on one leg since the other one still hurt. Rose and her enveloped me into a hug squeasing me hard but not hard enough to hurt me."see i knew it she is fine, alathough i couldnt see cause of those filthy mutts but i knew she'd be okay", she said swinging us side to side. She and rose finally let go and emmett picked me up and we walked into the house.

Esme-"ooh aledx im so glad your alright", she said in a motherly tone that was worried. Emmett set me in his lap as he sat down on the couch and held me close, with his head burried in my neck.

Carslie came into the living room with his medical bag and came over to me and examined my ankle agian, he wrapped it up then set some ice agiasnt it.

Carslie-"your fine alex and keep the ice on that foot and keep it elevated and you should be fine in a few days", he said and i nodded.

Everyone left leaving me and emmett alone, i turned to him an dhe still hand his head in my neck and his hands wrapped around my waist. I ran my hand over his muscular shoulder and then down his chest.

Me-"emmett", i whispered and he pulled me closer, i ran my hands up to his head and starte pushing it up and his eyes met mine, i had my hands on either side of his cheeks and brung his head towards me."everything alrite", i said and kissed his lips, i closed my eyes,and i felt him kiss back deepining the kiss i smiled and pulled back, and he smiled at me.

Hey guys please comment and vote :)

hi