For The Sorcerer That Thousands Love

Dear Seto,

You saved many lives. Any troubled teens or children stumbled over you and Team Crafted while surfing the Internet. You were possibly their favorite, depending on who it is.

Cutting children found little light within your channel, and now, again they suffer in the darkness.

You were the hearth during the brutal winter nights, now your flames have died, leaving people freezing in the cold.

You were the savior, the hero who helped thousands of people live. Now it's time to switch the roles. We will be your saviors this time, helping you from the rubble of depression. Those with Twitter accounts will tweet, those with Facebook will spread on the word, those who have YouTube can dedicate a video: To Save SetoSorcerer. We'll all participate in this, those who are too shy will cheer on the tributes and tweets, contributing whatever they can.

Saviors of the Sorcerer.

*****************************************************************************************************

Here is a song I made just for you, Seto. Hope you enjoy!

They got their big-ass smiles

There cocky grins

Smiles tossed all around

Yet, you cry

They skip and jump, happily

Friends invited from around the world

They share laughs and giggles

Yet, you scream and shout

Eyes full of hope

Happiness as their shield

Sadness and betrayal flow through yours

And destroyed your precious hope

Smile through and through

Not a care in the world

The world giving them laughter and grins

Yet, you get tears and frowns

Life ain't fair, yes

But soon fate will bite back

And they don't see it clear

Yet, you see it fine

People don't get what they want

Happens most of the time

But something will

Help save you

........................................:::::::::::::::::::::

Seto, do you know how much you mean to most people? You are more important than our very lives. We'll sacrifice ourselves just to see proof you're alright. Spend all our money just to see you. Seto, if you have it in you, put a short video saying "Hi" or "I'm alright." You mean everything to us, and if your friends don't see your worth it, they weren't real friends to begin with. Please come back, our little sorcerer. There aren't many sorcerers to begin with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, Seto, come back. We all care, don't die on us. Depression is a monster, yes; but like any other monster, you can defeat it. Setosorcerer, don't you think cutting is, in a way, selfish? Even if you don't do it, doesn't thinking about self-harm is like dragging attention to yourself? Please, Seto, think of all your fans, your subscribers...

Your friends.

Even though we never meet you in real life, we care, just like any group of people. We watch out for haters, snapping and whipping up any comments showing how amazing you are.