Chapter 1: Camp Crystal Lake

Me and some friends are going to Camp Crystal Lake to see if the legend of Jason Voorhees is real. I can't waite because I have seen every Friday the 13th movie and I really like Jason. He just seems so bad. You just can't he rid of him. My names Sarra and my friends names are Jerry, a short blonde boy who is really smart but is into drinking and smoking, Liz, who is a all out pain in the butt, she is always complaining about her hair and her looks, she will even put me down because she feels like she's ugly, and last but not least is Mila, she is a beautiful Burnett with bright green eyes, she is nice but she will snap at anyone for the smallest of reasons. We were all in a van and heading down there to stay the week off. We did not tell our parents that we were coming here because they would never let us so we said that we were going to our friends house. Liz turned up the music and sang along with Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl. Then Mila said" Yeah we all know that you've kissed a girl Liz." "Oh shut up Mila your just mad because you can't date me." "Why would I even want to consider going put with something that's been used so much that everyone knows what's it's all about?" After Mila said that they started arguing. "Shut it already!" Jerry said after they started screening at each other. Jerry, as always, had a cigarette hanging from his mouth. "Oh no you shut it Gray Lungs!" Liz yelled. Then they all got into it. I sighed as I drove. They did this all the time. "Hay guys look!" I yelled over them. "Shut up Sarra were not talking to you!" "Your not even talking at all your yelling for Crist sake!" Jerry yelled. "Hay. Hay. Hay! Were here!" I yelled to get there attention. They all shut up then and looked outside the windows as we entered the camp. "Camp Crystal Lake!" I yelled. I parked at one of the cabins and we got out and got out stuff. "I'm staying with Jerry!" Liz yelled. "No I'm staying with Jerry!" Mila yelled. "Nope I am!" Then they got into a huge fight. I just sighed walked away. I know not the smartest thing to do, but I just can't take there yelling. Then I came across a cabin and I went in. It looked good so I went into a room and sat my stuff down. I sighed and lay on the bed and fell asleep not giving a crap if they settled the fight.

(I do not own Jason Voorhees, Camp Crystal Lake, I wish I did though, the only characters I own are Sarra, Jerry, Liz and Mila)
This book is dedicated to FireAndIceHeart for making the cover and encouraging me to write this book. Go and read her book Change please.