therapy

ri¢h kid$

Arabella King (18)

The current "it model" at American Apparel. She has been modeling since she was 2. Suspected of eating disorders.

Mother, Sophia King (44), is a world wide fashion icon. Owns mulitple clothing and cosmetic brands. Runs Fashion Week almost every year. Very close with her daughter.

Father, Jasper King (52), a well known politician. Nicknamed "The King of Affairs". Constantly on buisness trips.

Brother, Jackson King (25), a drag racer, has been in prison on multiple counts of wreckless driving and possession of drug paraphernalia. Over protective of his younger sister. Suspected to be in a violent gang.

Michael Clifford (19)

Aspiring musician. Constantly leaving and joining bands. Constantly changes hair color. Aesthetic smoker. Mother disappeared out of nowhere.

Father, Daryl Clifford (53), a very popular song writer for many popular bands and singers. Supporters his son no matter.

Calum Hood (19)

Inherited a large family fortune. Collects expensive cars. Acts like a bully; actually has extreme anxiety. Terrified for his future. Terrified of driving his cars. Resident stoner.

Mother, Joy Hood (47), decendant of Hood Ice Cream. Motivational speaker for disabled teens. Philanthropist. Husband died in freak car accident. 

Ashton Irwin (21)

Child actor. Struggling to find another acting job since he was 15. Parent possibly belongs to a religious cult.

Mother, Anne Irwin (43), an indie singer. Lives out of a camper despite her sons pleas to buy an apartment. Husband left her.

Luke Hemmings (19)

Star quarterback in high school. Extremely insecure. Too perfect. Different girl every week. Relies heavily on sleeping medication to sleep.

Mother, Liz Hemmings (49), a well respected plastic surgeon. Spends most of her time in the office. Constantly pressures her son to get surgery.

Father, Andrew Hemmings (50), also a popular plastic surgeon. Travels to other countries to preform surgery on poverty stricken countries. Philanthropist.