Ugh, boys.

Your POV

"Ow. Mable your hurting me." Remember when I said that sometimes pain wasn't always funny?  This was one of those times. "Sorry." Shooting Star let go of my arm, and I examined it. Little nail marks had penatraited my skin. "Dude, cut your nails." I said, letting my arm fall to my side.

"Ugh, Gideon." She said flatly

"Who?" I asked as I looked at the poster she was staring at. It was plastered on a window for a store, selling something weird no doubt, bright baby blue with bit white letters saying something about a kid physic. The darker blue silhouette of someone with big fancy hair was in the center. The poster about how there was a show going on tonight, and it started Gideon Gleeful. Whom I'm guessing was the child pysic. I started getting a bit curious. Father said most "physics" are fake, but there's a handful that are real....

"Gideon. Creepy little child pysic. Don't come in contact with him." Shooting Star said in the sane tone then we continued walking to the dinner. Why not? And who was Gideon, someone she obviously doesn't like if she's speaking about him in this manner. My dad should know who he is, but I don't really want to talk to him. I can hold a grudge if I want. And people always think that just because you are an offspring of an all knowing dream demon, you should know everything, too. That is not true.

"Hay, Earth to y/n." Shooting Star's hand waved in front of my facs, zapping me back into reality away from my endless thoughts. "Yeah. Spaceship y/n heading back for earth, prepare for landing." I joked around acting as if I had a headset on. We shared a small moment of laughter, and started talking some more.

"How did you get to Gravity Falls?" Shooting Star asked as she skipped down the path.  "My dad kicked me out if the house, and brought me here." I said, not completely lying. I did get kicked out and was brought here, so really not lying at all. But she stopped skipping and looked at me mortified. "That's horrible, you are welcome to stay at the shack for as long as you need. Just help out a little now and then so our Grunkle Stan don't get angry." She reassured me and I smiled and nodded, feeling a little more welcomed and less annoyed by her presence.

"Do you have any family here." Shooting Star asked a little quieter. "No-, actually, I have no idea." I said thinking about my past, before I went with my dad. I had to be at least 3 so I can barley remember anything. A voice....

"Well, if you do. We will find them." We walked in silence until I heard a small voice from behind me. "Excuse me, miss?" I turned around to see a boy about my age, maybe a year younger with red hair and brown eyes. His cheeks were red, and looked a bit embarrassed. "Yes?" I asked, Shooting Star coming to stand by my side, interested in what was going on.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, because you sure are an angle." He tried to say in a smooth voice.

What? Wait, what was this guy doing? And what was that whole thing he had just said. "Uhh...." I couldn't find my words, I'm a little inexperienced in this human nature. Well, most of human nature actually. "Thanks, and yes the fall did hurt, thanks agian dad." I muttered the last part, so he didn't hear. Then I heard some snickers and I looked past this nameless boy and seen a group of older guys laughing and hushing each other. Must be some jerks or such, and wouldn't I love to mess with them. So,  I gave the kid a little smooch on the cheek, and then I turned and started walking away. Listening to the stunnded silence of all the guys including the boy.

"What the heck was that?" Shooting Star asked, her eyes still locked on the boy we were walking away from. "Honestly, I have no idea." I laughed. "I thought that if I thanked him, he would leave and continue on with his life. Is that what people do?" We came walking up to the dinner, which looked like a giant log hallowed out to be a dinner.