Seriously?!

Karlies POV

"Karlie, sweetie, time to wake up." I heard my mom kindly say. I sat up in bed and stretched, hearing my arms, elbows, and back pop. Yeah I know, 'that's not healthy for your body' if I don't do this my body hurts all day. Anyways, I got up and did my morning business. Getting ready for hell.

*knock knock*

"Yes?"
"I'm just reminding you that tumbling got moved to my gym instead of Cathie's." My mom also owns a gym.
"Okay, thank you mom."
"Your welcome sweetie. Have a good day today!"
"I'll try." After she closed my door, I got back to what I was doing.

Carter's POV

"BUBBA! Momma said time to get up!" I heard my little five year old sister Havanna say.
"Okay Vanna. Why don't you go down stares and tell momma that I'm up?"
"OKAY!" I watched as she scooted to get off my bed, and watched her run out of my room. I may be this jerk at school, but the people I will forever protect is my mom, and my baby sisters Jalyn, Havanna and Savanna. I have a heart to, I just don't show it. I got up and started to get dressed.

"Bubba?" I heard my other baby sister, Savanna say.
"Yes Sav?"
"Why is Robert saying Karlie changed? What does he mean?"
"Uh... Sh-she got a new look."
"Okay. Momma told me to tell you that mine and Vannas tumbling got moved to Mrs. Haylyns gym instead of being at Mrs. Cathie's gym." Both Havanna and Savanna are really smart for their age.
"Okay, I'll get you two there."
"Okay!" I waited for her to leave for me to finish getting dressed.

After getting done dressed, I went down stares and saw Jalyn taking her medicine. She was born with ADHD, ADD, she's borderline Bipolar, and she has panic attacks. All my moms kids have medical problems. I have ADHD, ADD, Bipolar-bad-, and Panic Attacks. Havanna has ADHD, and Savanna has ADD. We all got it from our mom and dad. Anyways, I took my meds, and left.

(After schools over/time for tumbling)

Karlies POV

When I got home I got ready for tumbling, and left.

Getting to my moms gym gave me sometime to push everything that happen today out of my mind.

(When Havanna&Savanna get to the gym)

"Great job Casey!" I said to a little girl that landed a flip. I saw two little girls that are on the Outlaws Mini Cheer Team, Havanna & Savanna Mahone. Their really good, the only thing I hate is that their related to Carter. I feel sorry for them if he acts the way he acts like at school, if he acts that way at home.

"Okay, all the minis here?" I looked at the group and counted.
"Yep. Okay! So today we're just gonna work on our stretches." I watched as all the girls found a partner, and started to do the stretches their coach was calling out. As I walked over to a free section of the gym I saw..... Carter. ...He just kept staring at me-IT CREEPED ME OUT!!!

Carter's POV

I didn't know she has a tattoo. I didn't know she had her belly button pierced. I just kept looking at her, and I know she knows I'm watching her. I watched as she did a handstand against the wall. I watched as she did whatever she was suppose to do.

I just watched.