Chapter 2 - The Fun And Games Begin

I felt my heart pulse with shock and fear. I struggled and tried to get his hand off my mouth but it was useless, he was grabbing me tightly.

"Will you be quiet if I remove my hand?" He asked me.

I slowly nodded in a state of panic and he let go of me. As he stepped away I could see him properly, he looked exactly like Mark...except he had black, soulless eyes and his skin was a greyish shade of black. I shut my mouth and kept quiet like he told me to. I would do anything for him, or, it to explain.

"Good girl...now...I'd better explain..." He chuckled, showing his fangs again and sending shivers down my spine. "You see, I am Mark. Well, I'm the other side to him, the side he doesn't want anyone to know about, the side filled with hatred and anger and the side who you certainly do not, want to annoy..." He grinned and his black eyes glistened for a second, glaring at me.

"Wha...what is your name?" I asked, afraid to ask anything else in case it angered him.

"Well, you can call me Dark, little lady..." He said, winking at me. This made me sick. I wanted to know where Mark was and this 'Dark' was pissing me off, flirting with me?! Who does he think he is?!

"Where the fuck is Mark?! What have you done to him?! Did you hurt him?! I swear if you fucking hurt him...!" I couldn't say anymore as Dark grew black midnight wings and flew towards me, he grabbed my chin and my cheek, digging his sharp claw like nails into my flesh and causing a bit of blood to trickle down my cheek.

"I wouldn't speak to me like that if I were you. Watch your tongue before I cut it off." His voice didn't sound soft anymore, it was demonic and raspy. He pulled away, standing straight again. He pulled his hand up to his mouth and licked my blood off his fingers. "Tasty little girl you are..." Dark said, smirking.

"Are you going to answer me?" I asked, shaking from what just happened and also not in a pushy tone so he wouldn't get mad at me.

Dark sighed, letting his wings go back into his back and he stopped tasting my blood. "Fine. One, Mark is somewhere inside of me, probably in a lot of pain right now, the damage to his sanity is quite bad you know. That also answers your third question, he is hurt, but only through his mind. Two, I have just used his body so I could take over...I am part of him after all." Dark grinned and looked at me.

"I know why you are so worried about him..." He said, cracking his neck.

"Why?" I asked. "Because you like him...love him even! How sweet..." He looked at me with his head tilted to the right. My heart pluses again. Could he read my mind? Could he know the feelings I had for people?

"Yes I can. I know how you feel about everyone, even me...oh, what's this?" He sarcastically looked hurt. "...you hate me it seems..." He stopped pretending to be sad and let out an evil laugh with a demonic tone. "I can see why my dear. Anyways, we must move on!" He clapped his hands and my whole room went up in flames right before my eyes.

"Let's play." He grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes shot open and I was sat on chair in a colourless landscape, I tried to move but my hands and feet were tied. I looked down and my feet, trying to see if I could undue the knot. After a while of struggling, I saw a pair of shiny black shoes and looked up. Sure enough, there was Dark, dressed in a suit complete with a tie.

"What's with the suit?' I asked him, confused. "I have to dress for the occasion don't I? M'lady." Dark bowed and stood up. Not this shit again, why was he treating me like this? It didn't feel right. "What's the occasion? Tying me up?" I asked sarcastically. Dark laughed and grinned. He bent down to make his head the same height as mine.