Chapter 3 {edited}

Abigail's pov

It was four in the morning and I couldn't sleep my sides were killing me to the max. Crying filled my ears, I quickly got up and went to Anna's room and picked her up. She had a fever and was sweating. I wrapped her in her blanket and walked quietly to the kitchen to see if we had some baby liquid Tylenol but we didn't that meant I had to wake Angelo up to take me to the store to buy some. Anna kept letting out cries my poor baby. I knocked softly on his door and I heard him grown.

" master we have a problem with Anna. " quickly he sat up

" what's wrong with my baby? bring her here!"

I walked to his bed and gave him Anna.

" she has a fever I don't think she's feeling good so woke up crying and we don't have medicine to give her"

" okay well let me go buy her some stay here with her what kind do I buy? "

" buy her some liquid Tylenol that says for babies and she needs some more diapers master but please make sure it says for babies"

" okay I got it anything else?"

" no master we will be waiting in her room"

" no stay here in my room she's getting comfy. "

" yes master "

He started changing then he left. Anna started fussing when her daddy left the room. I studied Anna's features. She had her dads eyes and nose. She looked just like him. I wonder what happen to her mom? She's been here for a couple of days. I picked her up and started patting her back softly as well as rubbing circles on her back.

30 minutes later

I heard the front door close and minutes later Angelo walked in soaked holding the Walmart bag close to him.

" master! What happened?"

" Abigail it's pouring outside you don't hear it?"

" oh I'm sorry I've been here and didn't hear it one bit I'm sorry I think I should run a bath for her to calm the fever down and then give her, her medicine is that okay? "

" yes please thank you Abigail! " I'm gonna go shower as well I don't wanna get sick too. "

I smiled at him and walked to Anna's room and started running the bath.

~ couple minutes later~

I finished up her bath and changed her in to some sweats and a white tee. She started fussing again and grabbed the medicine and gave it to her. She started crying louder I scooped her up and started cooing to her and patting her back softly. She started closing her eyes slowly falling into a deep sleep. I placed her back in her crib and got the baby monitor and walked back to Angelo's room. I knocked and he came out wearing shorts only.

" master she's back to sleep I'll be in my room"

" okay thankyou Abigail, good night "

~ next morning ~

Angelo's pov

I woke up with my body hurting and I couldn't breath my nose was stuffy. Shit the rain made me sick. I walked out of my room and went to Anna's room she was still asleep. Then I walked to Abigail's room and she was fixing her bed. She looked up and smiled at me.

" morning master I was just to about to go down stairs and start on breakfast sorry I didn't wake up earlier. "

" it's fine I don't feel good my body feels weak and I can barley breath"

" oh no why don't you go lay down let me got get some medicine and check if we have a nasil spray for your nose. "

I nodded and walked back to my room and wrapped my self in my blankets.

Abigail's pov

No both of them were sick. Angelo doesn't deserve all this help, but I have to do it if I didn't want another beating. My sides felt better I was feeling a little better. I got everything I needed and walked into his room.

" master here is the medicine and a glass of water to swallow your pills let me check if you have a fever. 101 oh god let me get a cold rag to put on your forehead to cool the temperature down. I'll be right back. "

I walked in to his bathroom and got a rag and soaked it in fresh waster and squeezed some out and walked back to see Angelo throwing up in his trash can. The water must have made him very sick! He looked up at me and looked back down.

" it's fine I got it go brush your teeth then I'll put the rag okay? I'll clean that up right now"

" thank you for all this really "

I tied up the bag and went to throw it outside in the trash can it looked like it was about to pour again. I quickly threw it and ran back in side. Angelo was sleeping, I quietly wet the rag again and placed it on his forehead. He opened his eyes and smiled at me then I heard Anna's cries. I walked out of his room to see Anna standing up in her crib pouting.

" is baby Anna hungry? You look like you feel better baby girl!"

She jumped and clapped her hands. I made her a bottle and fed her. She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes. I hope one day I get to have my own children to hold, love, and care for them.

Pickles & chips