chapter 9

Brooke POV

i got up in the morning and i got dressed for school. once i got to school i was runnin around school trying to find claudia. when i found claudia i immediatly asked her who told her. she told me tht peyton told her. but she kept asking about me and brandon. so i just tried my best to avoid convo with her about brandon. school was boring as usual. once i got to dance abby wanted to reherse maddie and chloe's solo so while they were in rehersal i went to talk to brandon. i finally found him and i told him"claudia found out......peyton told her" "your freakin kidding me right?" he said. "no im not she asked me the other day ,so how was kissing brandon??." brandon just told me that he would talk to peyton.

Brandon POV

i just wanna find out how peyton saw the kiss. we were in senior rehersal and i went up to peyton and she said to me..."if finally broke up with brookie bratt and you want me back then.....yes." i replied "look brooke is not a brat she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and your the brat and no i never would want you back you tramp." she just looked shocked and i said "now back to what i was auctually gonna ask you...why did you tell claudia about me and brooke?" she just said "i dont know what your talking about." i just said whatever and walked off.