mom

"Who is he ? Why was he kissing you and where is Ivory ?" My mom freaked as I sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen.

"He's Adam, my friend. He didn't kiss me and Ivory is somewhere with her friend. Why do you even care about me ? Ivory has always been your favorite and imedietly daddys girl. Why the hell are you home in the first place ?" I spilled.

"Because I have a week break before I go to Paris for a month. Ivory is not my favorit it's just that you are really different" my moms voice ciiled down. "Ivory got off of the leash a long timr ago and I have pretty much no control of her anymore, but you were still my little girl. I guess I'm not ready to let go of you yet. To go out with boys and stuff..." she sat in front of me.

"Mom, I had boyfriends before you don't need to worry"

"But those were ages ago and this guy already drives a car and stuff..." she looked out the window where Adam was already gone.

"I'll be fine, mom. I think I like him and I staart to think that he likes me too" I smiled a little and felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh honey..." my mom walked to me and huged me around the shoulders. "You know I will always be there by your side nomather what. Now go to bed. It's late" she smiled and I walked upstairs giving her a hug just before I did.

I changed into an oversized t-shirt for sleep and curled up in my bed. I took my phone from my night table and found Adam in my contacts.

Should I call him ? To apologize ? But what else could I say ? I mean about the kiss ? I'm not sure if I want to start a serious relationship just yet...
Oh well... I hope he has something to say, if not, this talk will be really short.

I pressed 'call' and after four beeps he answered.

A: hey, Naya
N: hey. Look. I'm sorry about my mom... she was not supposed to be here for another month.
A: it's okay. You don't have to apologise. Maybe it's for the best ?
N: you... don't want to or...

Oh shit what am I talking about ?

A: no. It's not that... I mean it's a little weird to date your ex's twin sister let's admit it.
N: yeah. I guess
A: still... tonight was awesome. You think there's a chance for me to take you somewhere else soon ?
N: I don't know (I smiled) maybe ?
A: aaaah... (he groaned) stop teasing me

He smiled... I heard it from his voice change.

N: bye, Adam
A: (chuckle) bye

I lut my phone aside and went to clean up my room a little. Let's get real here, nomather how interesting your life is, you still need to do your chores... after that I walled up to a second floor of my room. It's more of a little balcony inside my room where I have all of my photo albums and paintings in a shelf and a table where I usually draw.

I sat by the table facing towards my room and took a white paper and a pencil. I drew few lines and conected them. After an hour of just drawing what's on my mind, my drawing turbed out to be a long haired girl standing on a cliff. Depressing.....

I looked at the huge clock hung on my wall and it was showing 3:47 am. Maybe I should go to sleep ?

I got in my bed and closed my eyes. Started thinking about today and about what's about to happen in my life this summer...

I wonder... did mom bring us something from her trip ?